▪︎ Chapter 21 ▪︎

Y/N POV

Where should I start? It's been awhile after all...
We did manage to catch the two Fatui agents. But after the arrest Heizou made contact with the two Fatui agents. He had interacted with them. So far. Heizou has been locked away in his room. Doing his own investigation on his own.
As for me... I had returned to Cocogoat ENT.

Everyone was thrilled to see "me" again that day. Or should I say Aiko...
Venti just purely sprung onto me. Weeping out loud "Don't get hit by a truck every again."
Kazuha and Aether both joined in the embrace as well. As for Xiao. He did feel embarrassed showing his softer side. Kinda like that Inzauman term. Tsundere I believe that word was. But all I knew was the plan was going to be put in motion. Sooner or later.
--

"Y/N. The first stage of the plan is for you to return to Cocogoat ENT as Aiko. You will continue to be their manager. Get them ready for the biggest T-Pop (Teyvat pop) concert." Jean had clearly said to me with a stern face. She knew Fatui was going to plan something extremely large...
"Understood." I replied.

-

Either way. Getting them ready for the concert was the easy part. Getting the stage ready. That was the hardest part. A few days after I had returned. Sayu and I scouted the stadium during one calm midnight. She had told us there were many undercover fatui agents in that area. Alongside the Harbinger, Signora.

We informed them about the many traps they had set up. So... let's just say we started a little electric firework show that evening...
-

"Psst. Y/N. There's an unguarded door." Sayu quietly pointed out. I turned around and gently waltzed over to the door with Sayu following along. I gently grabbed the doorknob and gently twisted it. "Shoot. Sayu it's locked." I whispered. "Stand back. I got this." I moved over to the side while Sayu used a Bobby pin to open the door.

Once she got it open. Our mouths dropped to the ground. Our eyes just wide open. "This is a whole control panel of bombs..." I whispered aloud. What in the world was Fatui planning... I made my way to the computer controlling the bombs and began to search the contents of it. "Sayu. We cannot let anyone in this stadium." I said with utter fear... "Why." She asked while I took a big breath. "The fatui had already scattered a bunch of bombs. Approximately... already fifty..."

"That's not good..." Sayu replied "guess we have to somehow take them all off..." she added on.
"Or... dispose of them all..." I suggested while Sayu panicked. "That will draw so much attention! We might not even make it out in time." Sayu panicked even more. "We have about 5 minutes to get out of here. We also dispose of half of their equipment. But also. Take down an enemy."

Sayu looked hesitant but she silently agreed. I then quickly disabled voice functions to prevent the fatui from finding out of this plan. So all we had to do was walk out of there and back home.

.

.

.

Which we did. Perfectly. For once. Instead of someone almost dying.
--

That day was so pleasant. Seeing the TV reports on television that Signora had turned to ashes. Of course. Jean called and asked what was the point of blowing up a stadium. But she had mixed feelings about finding out they had already planted more than enough bombs to ensure that no one would come out alive.