▪︎ Chapter 2 ▪︎

(Unedited sorry)

▪Interview day▪︎
▪︎Ayaka's POV▪︎

It's still four in the morning. Thoma and Y/N are still asleep so I quietly go into the secret room to check the camera's. Who knows if the culprit will strike at any moment. While I was watching the camera's and taking note of what was going on through the camera's my ink ran out of pen, as I searched the drawers my eyes spotted the necklace that Y/N always wear every single day, I got very curiosity and I picked up the necklace "what a pretty gold necklace" I whispered to myself but then I noticed the heart charm on the necklace was a pendent "I wonder what is inside'' when I opened the pendent my eyes widened. It was the T-pop band 4nemo but they looked like they were around seven years old "so this is why Y/N volunteered for this mission, she wanted to protect her friends'' now I'm curious why the boys picked out a heart shaped pendant and I wonder what is her connection with them.

▪︎Morning 7:30am▪︎

▪︎Y/N's POV▪︎

As I got up and pulled myself together, I quickly did my usual morning routine. Once I opened the secret room I saw Thoma and Ayaka talking "yo! Thoma and Ayaka what are you up to" I said trying to get into the conversation "Y/N is it true that-'' Thoma was cut off by Ayaka slapping his shoulder "shh..." Ayaka whispered over to Thoma. I wonder what they were talking about.

I then took a seat in the small room we had to discuss our game plan. Thoma handed over one peice of paper over to me "this is what I found out about person one". As I glanced over at the paper Thoma gets copy of the information "This is Ginp pots, 5,6, has a decent resume, and she has no criminal record" Thoma puts his paper down while I continue to scan it "we couldn't find any entail about person two, probably she is from Snezhnaya, since every person's info is highly secured by the there government."

Ayaka had to interrupted me and Thoma for a short information notices "Y/N at 9:00am you will have to go to Cocogoat ent HQ for the interview, me and Thoma will help you through a special earpiece if you get stuck we will help you through the earpiece, and remember don't act like you act like Aiko."

I then nod and got my disguise and changed in the bathroom, contacts were a pain to put on but once I was done Ayaka help me with the earpiece after that she gave me my fake ID "Y/N you can do it, me and Thoma are counting on you" this message from Ayaka really made me feel anxious, what if they recognise me, what if I let my team down but I just had to brush thoughts off.

Once we got out of the apartment and into the car, Thoma drove me to the building while Ayaka sat in the front seat looking out of the window. How did we get a car? Let's just say this was also provided by the TSP apartment that we are currently staying at.

Once we got to the building, I grabbed my purse and walked on over to the building. "Here goes nothing" I whispered to myself as I entered the building. The inside was much more bigger than I could imagine

"Psst Y/N Thoma managed to hack into the security cameras, so we can see how your doing, also someone is approaching you from your left" Ayaka whispers through the earpiece, I turned to my left and saw a worker with teal eyes with mid length blonde hair "hey are you here for the interview" he asked I replied with a nod. He helped you to the meeting room, "good luck on your interview Miss..." " Y- Aiko.''

Wow I almost blew my cover "well Miss Aiko I look forward to work with you if you get accepted as 4nemo's manager." He then proceeds to walk off. I took a big breath and entered the room. Thoma's entail about rival A was correct but this will be tough since I don't know anything about rival B.