▪︎ Chapter 19 ▪︎

Y/n POV

"Everything is all set... Ms y/n Kamisato. You are ok to leave the hospital."The nurse smiled before I thanked her. Once she was out of Me and Heizou's view I looked at the Inazuman male. "Give me a recap. Please."
Heizou chuckled and wrapped his arm around me.

"First of all! We found out that Cocogoat ENT is in debt with the fatui. Secondly, people assigned to this case will have a meeting with Jean. She may be suspecting something... lastly love you~"

The last line caught me off guard so much. Not realising that my face was bright red. "EH?!" I yelled as my voice bounced through the halls of the hospital. "Maybe next time... C'mon let's just keep going..." Heizou sighed before picking up the speed.

"HEY!? WAIT SLOW DOWN!!!"
-

Once me and Heizou exited the hospital. I was met with Jean parked right at the front of the hospital and my siblings standing in front of me. "Sister!" Ayaka ran up to me at full speed. Ayaka proceeded to crush my ribcage as she squeezed the life out of my body with her hug. Ayato joined in but had a more gentler approach.

"Aww... What a cute reunion... " Jean smiled "Anyways... wrap up this reunion and let's get going. The others are waiting for us."
"Got it!" Ayaka shouted before running back and hopping into the car. Ayato and I walk behind her. While Heizou still stands at the door of the hospital.

"Heizou! You coming" I yelled while he smiled. "Yes. Yes." Heizou then walked into the car.

-

Aether POV

It's been quiet here... I hate it.
"Aether are you ok?" I looked over to my right shoulder and sighed. "I just have been thinking about Aiko..."
"Everyone is... but she's alive and breathing..." The two of us look up and see Barbara herself.

"Miss Barbara. What brings you here?" Kazuha asked. "I came here to check on all four of you. By the way... where is Xiao and Venti?" Barbara asked as she looked around the dimly lit room. "Xiao went to the bathroom while Venti went to clear his mind on the rooftop."

"Oh yes... before I forget. Aiko will be returning tomorrow!" Barbara smiled, "I must be off now. See you soon."
-

Xiao POV

I know your processing what just happened but I promise we'll meet again and whatever happened tonight
Don't say a single thing to anyone
You will understand in the future.

This note has been still on my mind. Y/n... you seriously knew how to leave an impression. I still remember our one to one conversation back when you weren't being hunted by your own friend.
I wish we could have spent more time together.

I wonder when I will see you next...

.

.

.

-
Venti POV

It's a nice breeze up here... reminds me of the good old days... I wish y/n met you old friend... how I wish... he could play that song once more...

But... Why has life become like this... why is there someone after my friends... most likely there is with the amount of managers that died while working with us... sometimes thinking about it makes me wonder if Y/N even joined them up in the sky... that thought kills me.

"Venti. You know the rooftop isn't safe on windy days... C'mon let's go in" it was Barbara. I hastily got up and walked to the door and went down the stairs. "Is Aiko on your mind?" She asked while I replied with silence. "It's too weird having 4NEMO awfully quiet. You guys are usually the loudest of the bunch. While DZCK is more reasonable..."

"Anyways... I know I shouldn't be doing this but... Do you want to go ahead and pull a classic prank on Xiao?"
-

Barbara's POV

As I watch Venti walk away. I feel like an idiot. I shouldn't have trusted Fatui in the first place... I wanted to fulfil musical dreams. I feel like I have drifted 4NEMO apart. If I didn't get myself in debt. Maybe their original manager would be here and this wouldn't have happened at all.

"I should have listened to you... big sister..."
-

Aether's POV

As me, Kazuha, and Xiao practise a routine. Venti ran in with a can of Pringles. "You guys look sweaty." Venti blankly spoke. "Wanna snack?" Venti smiled as he shook the can.

"I could use a snack..." Kazuha smiled while he glanced at me and Xiao. "Ok" I replied while Xiao just 'tsk-ed'.

Xiao snatches the can of Pringle and prys it open. Once he opens it. Xiao threw the can as a plastic snake leaps up to the ceiling. Kazuha didn't even finch. I just let out a gasp of shock.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE XIAO-" Venti began to break down into tears as Xiao returned to his pissed state. "Three seconds Venti..."

"My que to run!"Venti dashes around the studio as Xiao runs after him...
Feels like the old days...

.

.

.
-
Y/N's POV

We are all seated around a table. With Jean's serious face. We all know shit is about to go down. I looked at Gorou and Sayu. I could tell they were worried. As for my siblings. They look a bit scared. As for Albedo, he looks as calm as ever.

"With the following three weeks. It's probably going to be the last time we are dealing with this. I have a gut feeling the fatui have something in mind for the biggest concert in teyvat."

"Listen up. Because I have a plan..."

---
A/N
I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY HIATUS! I had lost a lot of motivation...
But I promise I won't discontinue the story.
I will finish it even if it takes a decade. Also it is on its half way peak so yea!
I do have some draft fics for when I finsh this one!

If you look in my profile I have posted a Xiao x reader Mafia au so go check it out!

In the future I will be writing a kazuha fic based ok omori! Keep a look out for that one!

Once again I'm sorry for my long Hiatus!

-Sumi-tan

(Also Merry Christmas and a happy new year!)