▪︎ Chapter 12 ▪︎

Y/N POV.

I had no idea why they targeted Xiao but I just had one goal and that was to save that emo boy. Once I needed to go take a potty break. I removed my Aiko disguise and let the real me shine through. Once I had my conference I got back on the bike and rode to the destination.

Once I was at the destination I knew I could waltz in completely. So I had to go with plan B. Another disguise. First of all I need to beat up a random Fatui agent. Strip of their garment and put it on. After following these steps I navigated myself to the place the Fatui harbinger wanted me to be. But first of all I had to do was eavesdrop for a little while.

Xiao POV.

Shit. Where the hell am I? "Ah I see you're awake!" The voice was someone I hated the most. Childe. "What the hell. I knew it. You were part of the Fatui." I hissed out before a cold slap ran across my face "don't get so cocky pretty boy." 

I watched Childe pass around me, all I wish I could have was to punch him but he having brains for brains actually used his brain and tired me up. "What the hell… what do you even want me for!?" I shouted while I just saw a mischievous grin. "I just want to lure someone in.. I hope she will come any minute." Before I knew it the sound of him sharpening his blade made my blood run cold.

"Tartaglia. Stop" the voice sounded familiar. I've heard this voice somewhere. "Ah mistress you're here." This woman must be Childe's superior. Why does she hide her face? "I want him unharmed. I just want her to come." She said while Childe threw the knife onto a wooden poll. "WHO IS HER!!!" I shouted while the girl laughed at my response.

"Who's her!? WHO'S HER!? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?" she bursted out into complete tears when I asked that. "Her as in my greatest enemy. Her as in the girl I clinged through my entire life. She is my best friend. Her as In… Y/N."

The girl pulled off her mask to reveal one of Y/N's many friends. NANA!? "Nana!? YOUR WITH THE FATUI!?" I shouted "OH XIAO YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE YOU. AND VENTI AND KAZUHA AND AETHER!? SCREW YOU ALL!!!" Nana wasn't happy at all and ran a cold sharp metal object down my arm. 

"STOP!"

Y/N POV.

As soon as I shouted stop the three turned their eyes on me. I was still in the Fatui uniform at this point. "Oh it's Hugh G. Rection." Childe and Xiao held in their laughter "excuse me?" I said while Nana looked more confused "are you calling me a huge-"

"Your name is literally Hugh G. Recti- oh…" Nana's face turned completely red when she realized that whoever I pretended to be is literally called a... You know!? "Miss Nana. I'd like you to know that the team at the front gates would like to have a word with you." All I needed to do was lead her out of this room with Childe. "So team Alpha Q needs me."

At this point Childe started to cry on the floor. "Miss Nana… did you know what you just said I'll fu-"

"What do you mean? That's Team Alpha Q- oh… well shit."At this point I now wonder what she was doing with her life in Fatui. Naming them Alpha Q and Alpha Q tonight. Dang. "Thanks Hugh… I'll just go to Team Q.." Once she and Childe ran off I went to work, I grabbed the pocket knife Childe threw onto the wall and started to cut the ropes"h-hey aren't you with Fatui!?" Xiao whispered "do you want to be saved?" I whispered back to him which shut him up.