▪︎ Chapter 11 ▪︎

---●---

Y/N POV

Today I wasn't woken up by the sound of my alarm but by a phone call. I grabbed my phone and saw that Xiao was calling me at 7am. Too early.

"Xiao, it's 7am in the morning, what do you want…" my voice was raspy as hell when I said that. "You know how to ride a motorcycle right." Said Xiao "I want you to teach me. Before next week."

"Oh yea, you have your perfume ad. I mean sure I'll teach you." I said and Xiao hung up.

Before anything else I called Fischl since her cousin Oz owned the place where TSP taught me how to ride a motorcycle.

They agreed for me to use the stadium for free if I help them out on their own advertisement for the place. I had to inform them about the situation I was In. They said yes, luckily for me to do it in my Aiko form.

---●---

On my way to the boy's house, more people from the Favonius office were there. I bet Albedo told Jean about my incident with Fatui. "Aiko! Is that you!" I turned around to see Albedo in his TSP uniform. The Inazuma uniform was purple while the Mondstadt ones were teal. "Where are you off to?" He asked "oh I'm just heading off to my team's house to pick up Xiao for his motorcycle training!"

"Anyways I wish you good luck." Albedo bowed and left to continue his patrol.

As I continued to walk and took in the fresh air. I finally arrived at their house.

"Aiko. You came" I'm surprised Xiao even opened the door. I thought it would be Venti who would have answered the door. Then again it is 7:30am. "Let's go before they wake up." 

---●---

(I don't remember anything of what the guy at camp said about motorcycles so I probably said a bunch of nonsense soon. Typical sorry for this bit)

Once we were at the place. Fischl provided us with the safety gear such as the helmet and the useless mouth guard. We ain't playing rugby.

"So what are the instructions?" Xiao asked, looking at the motorcycle. "First of all… are any of your gear such as gloves, helmet, jacket, boots or anything too tight." Xiao shook his head. "It fits just fine."

Ok that's good. Now I just need to show him the gears of the motorcycle. "First of all I'll give you an explanation of the mechanics of the motorcycle." I took a seat inside and began my explanation…

"Here on my left hand is a clutch lever. This will discharge the power when shifting gears. This gear is typically located by the left side of the bike such as near my left foot. If I press the left clutch, I am able to shift one gear up and down. Do you understand anything of what I'm saying?" I looked at Xiao and he was nodding. 

"Ok moving on, the throttle of this bike is at the right hand side of the motorcycle, this part accelerates your speed when pulled towards you. Now the hand brake on top of it is the break for the front wheels. I suggest not to use it while you're turning though." I hope Xiao was listening. "Do you want to ride it with me? While I ride you can watch what I'm doing."

Xiao nodded and got on the bike I was on. "Ok Xiao hold on tight" I felt Xiao grab me tightly on the waist band. Was he scared? I highly doubt so. As soon as I went 10km  I felt Xiao grab on tighter. "Is. It. Over."