▪︎ Chapter 13 ▪︎

*Heizou joins the haerm- I mean story! Haha..."

Flashback!

"You guys!" Heizou shouted, carrying a bunch of boxes. The four looked confused as heck when Heizou started to give out each of the boxes to them "Heizou? What's this" Venti asked while shaking his given box. Heizou quietly laughed but he couldn't hide his secret anymore when tears started to roll down his cheek. "Heizou!" Little Y/N shouted "what's wrong?" Y/N wrapped her arms around Heizou as he continued to sob. "My parents, they have to go to Fountaine for work."  The whole world stopped when Heizou spoke. The birds stopped chirping along with the wind itself.  "You're joking. Right." Xiao broke the silence. "Wahhhh! Don't leave Heizou!!!" Venti started to cry alongside him. Kazuha joined alongside Venti and later so did Aether. "Group hug!" Y/N shouted running at full speed while Xiao just placed a hand on Heizou's head. 

"C'mon! Open your present" Heizou smiled.

Venti gasped when he saw what was inside "No. Way!" He began to scream when he saw "A FAKE BAG OF RATS!" The four people looked at Venti while Xiao felt a shiver down his spine. Next Kazuha lifts up the notebook from his box "thanks Heizou.. this will be useful for my Haikus. I'll treasure it…" Kazuha hugged the notebook dearly while everyone else looked at Aether. "It's…" Aether began to sob quietly while Heizou began to talk "I snuck into the file room and saw some documents of your sister. I know you and her have been separated since birth but I managed to at least gather her photo so you know what she looked like." Aether began to endlessly sob onto Heizou's shoulders while he comforted Aether.

Once Aether calmed down Xiao just looked away. "How long did you know…" Xiao's face turned red completely in embarrassment. "Let me see!" Venti shouted before Xiao held the box tightly. Venti managed to get it out of Xiao's hands and pulled out a… Night light? "You're scared of the-" "SHUT IT!" Xiao shouted at Venti. "Y/N it's your turn.."Heizou whispers. Y/N took a breath and opened it up.  She looked inside to see a piece of paper inside. "Look up" that's what the paper said. Y/N looked up and Heizou gently kissed her on the forehead. The four boys gasped and glared at Heizou. Y/N's face became completely red and Heizho smiled. "Here is your real gift" Heizou hands over a Keychain. The design was an orchid and Y/N loved it.

"Thanks Heizou…" Y/N whispered.

"All that aside.. 5wirl isn't going to be the same without Heizou.." Aether butted in while Kazuha and Xiao agreed. "I have an idea..  maybe 4NEMO might be a cute name as well." Said Heizou. The boys agreed and said their last goodbyes.

"Let us meet again…"

---

Present.
Heizou POV.

"So this is the Inazuma TSP…" I whispered to myself. Man.. so this is the place my cousin, Sara works at. As soon as I stepped into the building I was greeted by Yae Miko. "Greetings… so you're the detective joining. Very well then. Follow me" Yae Miko started to walk down the halls and I ran after her. Once we were in her office we began to talk about not so serious matters.

"Second floor is the Watatsumi division, third floor is the Kujou dispatch team, aka your cousin team. Oh and the fourth floor belongs to the two Kamisato girls. They are utterly amazing…" Yae Miko giggled and continued "Now… back to TSP duties.. you can go to Ritou and-" The phone started to ring violently. "Yae Miko of TSP. How can I help?" 

"Miss Miko… it's me Sayu… please answer us thru video.." the call ended and Yae turned her computer screen onto an angle where we both could see it.

Once Miss Miko answered the call. My eyes focus onto the faces of the people on the screen. "Lady Yae. This is Kamisato Ayaka. I'd like to inform you on these events…"

"Processed" 

"Very well then.. Thoma had come back. But my sister thinks he's acting weird. All that aside. She managed to recover a letter from CocoGoat ENT but she had an encounter with some of the harbingers. We found her in a bin after three days." Yae looked at her pen then at me. "I guess I might have to send the new recruit in…" Yae sighed while Ayaka nodded in the call. "I'll personally escort him myself to the apartment." Said Ayaka before ending the call.

"Change of plans Heizou…" Yae Miko looked at me and I felt goosebumps forming on my arm. "Instead of going to Ritou… I'll book you a flight to Mondstadt, then Ayaka will explain the current problems. I'd expect you to do an excellent job. You have the bloodline of authority, amazing detectives" Yae patted my head before she left me all alone in her office. When she came back,Yae gave me a plane ticket. "Your flight is tomorrow. I suggest you get ready.."

-time skip-

Once I was on the land of Mondstadt. I was greeted with Ayaka. "Greetings Heizou!" Ayaka smiled "let us be off, Gorou from the Watatsumi dispatch and Sayu from the Yashiro dispatch are currently waiting in the car. My sister is waiting for us at home" I nodded and followed Ayaka to the car. The case from Ayaka's perspective seems quite complex. Completely surprised that they already have a somewhat ninja, a somewhat hacker, disguised person, a good leader and a person who is good at tactics. "So Heizou… why are you so tall?" the smallest agent whispered out loud. "Sayu just let Heizou rest." Said Ayaka.

"Y/N!! We're home!" Sayu shouted. I started to doze off when I heard that name. Is Y/N part of this case? How did she get into TSP? "Heizou? Are you ok? You started to stare around that bird once you heard Ayaka's sister's name?" Gorou exclaimed "I knew her from before. She used to be in my school during my time in Mondstadt when I was seven. But who knows Maybe it isn't that Y/N" I sighed out while Gorou looked back at the door. "You just have to take that step, Heizou. Y/N or not" Gorou began to walk up to the apartment while I mentally prepared myself for the better or worse. Each step of thought rushed into my head but once I reached the door we both locked eyes.

"Heizou…"

Y/N whispered while I awkwardly said hi. Y/N eyes teared up and ran up to me. She squeezed me so tight just like Venti's hugs. "I can't believe it!" She shouted. She began to explain to Ayaka how I was one of her childhood friends. "Does Kazuha and the others know you're here Y/N?" I asked while she shook her head. "Sadly no… I can't risk it. They might use my relationship with them against me. Xiao knows I'm here but doesn't know I'm their manager. Plus weeks ago. I found out that for some reason I'm their target. But why target 4NEMO as well. So many things still left to answer." 

You're not alone this time Y/N. "Still. I have to work on their collaboration with another T-pop group. I'll just find a way to get you, Heizou, into the mix…" Y/N though out loud. "Heizou you can share the spare room with Gorou. I'll find away to make a reunion with the others."

"Can't wait"

---
(HEIZOU JOINS THE HAREM I MEAN-)
Sorry if this doesn't make any sense. I just have seen a lot of people adding Heizou into the mix and I'm like *HERES ANOTHER GUY INTO Y/N'S HAREM.* My friends harem is bigger than yn's😩