▪︎ Chapter 16 ▪︎

Ayato POV

"Ayaka… Ayaka…. AYAKA!!" I shouted into my phone. I could feel the sweat building up on my palms as my grip tightened on my phone. "DAMN IT" I had thrown my phone across the room. I had placed both of my hands onto my face. Trying to process everything that just happened.

"Knock Knock…" a mysterious voice cooed out. "May I come in." I let out a sigh and gave them the thumbs up. It was none other than Miss Yae and Raiden. "What brings you both here, heads of TSP of Inazuma?" I asked while Yae just took out a seal bag with a familiar watch inside.

"I don't know if this is still a sensitive topic but some divers from Watatsumi found this" For the first time Yae didn't look mischievous. I opened the bag and carefully inspected the watch. The design was the family crest. With all that rust I can still see specks of the Original color, a beautiful rose gold. Once I opened it. I couldn't notice the tears falling down my cheeks. My hands began to shake uncontrollably. It was a photo of the whole family. Mom and dad were smiling while Ayaka and I argued on who would eat the last Sakura Dango. Not noticing Y/N was already eating it.

『Flash back』

"Kids! Please get your butts over to the living room!" Mom shouted across the room. Ayaka and I didn't listen at all. "I'M THE OLDEST I SHOULD GET IT!" I shouted at Ayaka. "NO! I SHOULD HAVE IT! YOU HAVE A WHOLE MINI FRIDGE OF BOBA! HAVE THAT INSTEAD!" Ayaka protests back. Our debate went on for ages, Y/N had no clue what to do so her head just kept on turning to the person who was talking.

"AYAKA AND AYATO! WE CAN JUST BUY SOME MORE LATER! LETS JUST TAKE THIS PHOTO ALREADY!!!" Mom shouted as she dragged me and Ayaka away. 

-Meanwhile-

Y/N stared at the last stick of Dango. She felt her mouth drooling for it. She never had Dango before. "Y/N! Sweetie, please get over here!" Mom shouted while Y/N grabbed the stick and ran.

-Fast forward-

"Ok… one… two-"

"HEY THAT'S MY DANGO!!"

Ayaka and Ayato Shouted as the photo was taken. Y/n was petrified for her life. Mom began to yell at me and Ayaka for spooking Y/N. She had just been here for a week.

Ayaka and Layed on the couch staring at the ceiling. "Ayato… is it just me or I smell Sakura's." Ayaka asked while I took a little sniff. "I also smell Sakura's" Me and Ayaka got up and immediately checked the kitchen.

"Ayaka… Ayato… I'm sorry for eating that Dango…. I found this recipe on 'Cooking with the Raiden shogun' and made some Dango. All though unlike the recipe, I was unsure if I was supposed to put in a cup of Naku weed, Onikabuto, Dendrobium, and Crystal Marrow. But I couldn't add it in since I couldn't find any of it…" Y/N's small legs ran over to both me and Ayaka as she lifted a plate of Tricolor Dango. All I and Ayaka could so was hug her.

『Flashback ended』

"Teyvat to Mr Kamisato" Yae waved her hands up to may face. I snapped out of my gaze and looked her into the eye. "Pull My siblings out of this case. Now!" I shouted and Yae didn't even flinch. "Oh…" Yae amusingly laughs "I'm afraid I can't…" 
"Why… WHY!" I screamed out "THE FATUI ARE INVOLVED INTO THIS! I CAN'T LET MY SIBLINGS DIE AS WELL!"