▪︎ Chapter 8 ▪︎

Third person POV

After the four boys went home, Y/N also headed home. She didn't mind walking home but it felt very relaxing for her in her own opinion, but once she got home she was greeted with a sleeping Sayu, Gorou watching some random fish documentary and Ayaka endlessly trying to get a hold of Thoma on the phone like a worried wife.

 "Ayaka you trying to call your boyfriend" said Y/N as she hopped on over to Ayaka's side but all she was ignoring her and kept trying to get ahold of Thoma "oh my shogun… why isn't he picking up… he always picks up" Ayaka continued to try get a hold of Thoma but still no signs of success in her actions. "Ayaka maybe Thoma is still at Inazuma, just give it a few days" y/n did her best to comfort her sister but Ayaka continued to grow even more paranoid.

"He took the fastest airline to Mondstadt, he texted me after the incident, he never puts his phone on silent nor does he lose it." Sooner or later, Sayu rolls on over with a cup of tea "Miss Kamisato here!" She handed over the cup to Ayaka and hopped on over to the couch "Hey Y/N while Ayaka tries to calm down, mind explaining your case." Gorou asked but Y/N nodded and explained everything that happened in the case so far.

About the managers, about the boys and about the Fatui's suspicious.

"So you're telling me that the fatui are suspects of this case, they made an attempt to kidnap Aether, Venti and Xiao, a fatui harbinger also known as li Dottore tried to adopt a whole orphanage with an unknown reason and burn it down since the owner declined. Miss Yae and Kokomi were right about this case not making any sense…:"

Gorous's mind went on a state of thinking while Sayu continued to nap "I'm planning to juice out more information from 4NEMO themselves, the other team managers or maybe the head Barbara herself…" Y/N didn't have an idea yet but she knew sooner or later she would find a solution sooner or later. Once we finished talking, Ayaka took her leave to her room to sleep early and soon Y/N did as well, before she did, we went to Sayu and Gorou.

"Gorou and Sayu, maybe for your first assignment, just make sure Ayaka is ok.. please…"

Y/N POV.

 "I have a meeting to attend at the ENT…" I said grabbing my bag but Ayaka stopped me "Y/N promise me that you won't go missing as well" I nodded and hugged Ayaka "Thoma will come home sooner or later or even now.." I waved goodbye before walking to the building. Once I entered the building I heard countless whispers about yesterday's incident about the car chase but a cheery voice started to shout "Aiko! AIKO!!!" It was Hu tao pushing through the crowds with Yanfei and Albedo "let's go to the managers room and have a chit chat before the meeting."

Once the four of us arrived at the meeting room, Yanfei set up her small food platters from the fridge but Hu tao started to go non stop about yesterday's incident and how I looked cool. I have to agree with her cool statement though "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you Aiko" said Albedo "oh! Albedo it's not your fault, even if you were their things will play out the same…" I responded trying to make him feel better. 

"Oh! Aiko! How did you know how to ride a motorcycle" asked Hu tao. I had training in the academy where Mrs Kamisato sent me and Ayaka but still thought driving techniques took awhile to learn, but I need to answer Hu tao's question "oh! Um, my cousin rides a motorcycle everywhere so I just picked up a thing or two.” Hu tao looked amazed by my statement “oh! That reminds me apparently Xiao has an ad to do next week since he lost a bet” I sigh, I bet the bet was from Venti. “Why do I need to know” I asked, Yanfei replied “one your 4NEMO’s manager and two he needs to learn how to ride a motorcycle.” Xiao needs to learn how to ride a motorcycle, that's a shocker, he looks like the guy who has been riding a motorcycle for his entire life. “Anyways the snacks aren't gonna eat themselves, let's eat before Barbara gets here.” Yanfei then took one of the biscuits and the rest of us followed.