Chapter 13: The Eye

Firewall Kingdom / Morning / Krex Chamber's

It was morning and Sarah actually slept with Krex that night, my friend was in his human form that day. She wakes up and Krex did too.

Sarah: (Waking up)

Krex: How do you feel now?

Sarah: Better.... Thank you for inviting me to spend the night with you.

Krex: It was nothing, you can come with me for now on if you want.

Sarah: Yes Krex! I want to stay with you, you are the only person that stood for me always!

Krex: And I will always stay with you and taking care of you. Do you want to go outside?

Sarah: Yes of course! Where are we flying now?

Krex: I was thinking about heading back to the monument... Ashley said she come from The Eye.

Sarah: Yes, I too want to see how we can reactivate that portal if is possible.

Krex: Then lets find out how we can do that. (They both exited the chambers and heading back to the courtyard)

They arrived by the east courtyard platform and Krex went ahead and transformed back to his red dragon form in a moment. He has glowing yellow draconic pupil eyes like most fire dragons. His voice also changes and is more deeper.

Krex: (Looking at her and a plume of smoke exited his nostrils) Ready to see the skies again??

Sarah: What kind of question is that? I always ready to come and fly with you!

Krex: (Lowered) Come my lady.

She climbed up and he stood up and spread his red and orange wings and lunges to the skies and heading to the monument.

Fifteen minutes passed and they arrived by the hills plains, and they see the large ring structure on top of a hill. Krex proceed to land near the area.

Krex: (Flapping wings as he is landing and seconds later he landed) We are here!

Sarah: (Dismounting Krex and proceed to walk towards the monument) I forgot how big this structure was!

They are now on the structure as it was big, even bigger than Krex. He can even fit inside on the ring.

Krex: (Stand in two legs and touching the ring metal) This thing is made of metal? But who actually built this?

Sarah: I too wonder the same.... I don't know I mean... nobody in Dracoria knows who built this monument and by the looks of it its clear to me this is some kind of portal.

Krex: I too agree this has to be some sort of portal... But Ashley says it connects to her world?

Sarah: That's what she said.. I wonder how the metal feels too. (She moves her hand to touch the ring and once she touch it) Oh by the gods! This metal.... Feels different!