Mothers of Agony

We found the building where the Mothers of Agony were located. It was dark with a banner across the top of the entrance It had bikes all around it and bikers with leather jackets that had the club's logo on it. 

We walked in, hand in hand to this shady area. Sometimes I'd forget that I have powers and I'm not helpless so I squeezed Five's hand firmly. Everyone looked at us strangely and I had a terrible feeling in my stomach. We walked into the entrance, looking for whoever Five had in mind.

"What you doing here, babies?" A woman scowled at us.

"Lost, kids?" A man unpleasantly snarled.

My nose was touched by the smell of cigarettes and alcohol when we continued in. Suddenly, I felt a slap on my ass by a big man. I gasped and pulled a knife out of the shadows, ready to attack him when I realized Five had already put him in a headlock. 

"Touch my wife again, and both of us kill you." Five threatened through gritted teeth. The man just nodded and exhaled when Five like him go. 

We continued walking and passed a stripper in red lingerie to which I covered Five's eyes from. 

"I only want to look at your body sweetheart." He flirtatiously grinned at me, just to make me flustered. I covered my face to try to hide my red face, to which he pulled my hands away and intertwined his fingers with his. "You're cute when you're flustered, hun." He smiles at me, looking my face up and down as we walk. We reach a door with an "Employees Only" sign and the Mothers of Agony logo below it. We walk in and see a hairy and short man tattooing someone. He looked familiar. 

"Been looking for you." Five sighs as the man turns around. In fact, it wasn't a man at all, it was a monkey. To be more specific, Pogo. 

"Pogo?" I whisper.

"Ah, shadow realms went wrong now did they, Miss Devon?" He raised his brows.

"Also, I don't tattoo children." Pogo turned to Five, taking another puff of his cigarette.

"Swell, I'm not here for the ink. I'm here because you and I have a mutual friend. Sir Reginald Hargreeves." Five looks at me, and then back to Pogo. 

"Whatever he wants, I'm not interested." Pogo sighed. 

"I don't think you understand. I'm one of his children. From another timeline." Five tried to explain.

"Another timeline?" He chuckled as Five went on. 

"As crazy as it sounds, you and I have met before. Back in 1963, when you were a diaper-wearing chimp in dire need of a manicure. I don't know if you remember, but I have a scar to prove it." Five pulled his collar back to show the scar to the chimp. Thankfully it wasn't the side that had gotten some "work" on. Five gave me a slight smirk when he noticed how nervous I got that he'd reveal the other side.

"If what you're saying is true, I'd be talking to a man well into his sixties. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had a very long day." The men started to walk towards us, trying to corner us.

"Pogo, you need to listen to me" Five tried to gain his attention again as he was walking away.

"Time to go home to Mommy, li'l guys." One man beside us says. 

"Or what?" Five looks at him then myself and we both teleport away. I used the shadows to head outside as Five blinked.

"Shit." I groan as Pogo starts revving the engine on his bike.

"Hey, I need your bike. It's an emergency." Five requests to a man on his bike when Pogo started driving away.

"Think you have me confused with someone who gives a shit." He scoffs back. 

"Let us use the bike asshole!" I angrily start making shadows pool around my feet.

"Give us the bike or else..." Five threatens before the man speeds off. 

"Okay." Five shakes his head, blinking onto the mans bike. I stretch shadow wings out of my back and follow the bike and look down at Five pushing the man off. I fall onto the bike and grip onto Five's waste while activating my night vision. We rode all through the night, chasing Pogo on the bike. Thankfully the tank was full. I fell asleep on Five's shoulder and he gripped my waist to keep me from falling off. We rode until the morning, when we came to a trailer.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OMG IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING LIKE A MONTH OFF. I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING PERSONALLY AND I JUST NOW GOT MOTIVATION. I WILL TRY TO KEEP WRITING, BUT IT WILL NOT BE QUICK. I AM TRYING MY BEST. PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME! I WILL COME BACK AND CONTINUE ALWAYS!)