Boy In The Shorts

I started fighting the shaggy man with the hat after Christopher insulted his hair. It didn't seem like he had any powers like I had seen from some of the others. 

"I'm Klaus!" He exclaimed as he tried to throw a punch at me while I conjured a shadow rope.

"Devon..?" I grunted, pulling his legs out from under him.

"You're good at this. Anyways girlie how old are you? 13? 58?" He grinned as he lay there on the floor.

"57.." I replied with confusion on my face as I pinned him down with my foot. "How did you know that?" 

"Oh stuff with Five." He gave a cheeky grin when rolled my eyes at the mention of that boy.

I teleported us to a lone hallway and made shadow handcuffs appear, putting them on Klaus' wrists. How did he know about what happened to me? I was so confused.

"So I heard Five thinks you're cute. What about you?" He tilted his head

"I don't even know you. Why would I tell you anything?" I scoffed, standing up and making a shadow portal consume Klaus, dropping him on the bar. I then teleported to where Jayme was and scruffed up her hair while I was in the shadows. I then walked out, surprising Five. 

"What are you, their mascot?" Jayme snarked. Five then blinked behind her, punching her down to the ground. She spit venom at her and next thing I knew, he was kissing the air. He snapped out of it and blinked behind me, grabbing me by the waist and teleporting us to the living room. 

"Let me go asshole!" I screamed, and grabbed his hair, making him whimper. I stopped fighting him out of pure shock.

Eventually, they were all rounded up and Five handed me to Luther who then bent me over his shoulder and Five teleported us all out of there. 

What is this place..? Why did they take me? Why not Sloane, or Marcus? Do they think I'm weak?

"Just gonna sit. I'm just gonna sit for a minute." Luther said, dropping me on the ground where I hit my forehead, making it bleed. 

"Shit.. Why did you guys take me?" I asked, confused and frustrated.

"Cause you're different. It was my idea." Klaus explained.

"That didn't go well."

"No, not our best work."

"Oh, I'm cracking."

"You all right?"

"I don't know yet."

"I've just never had my ass handed to me like that before. It's like... Here you go. It's your ass."

"Okay, I think Luther's concussed."

"Luther, how many fingers?"

"Oh my God. Vanya." 

Now I knew who Vanya was.

"Oh. Thank God you're alive. You okay?" Vanya said relieved.

 "Apparently, so is Ben." 

This again. How do they know Ben?

"Yeah. And he's a complete dickhead." 

Not very nice but kinda true..

"They're all dickheads."

"Dickheads who can fight."

They're damn right.

"Okay, next person to say 'dickhead' is getting a punch to the throat." Five said as I watched his forehead bleed.

"Dickhead." They all said in unison as I watched.

They all talked about talking to Dad in '63 and him unadopting them.. They say somethings may be different..

"Shouldn't you know?" The dark girl snappily asked Five.

"Sorry, Allison, but it might take me more than 20 minutes and a traumatic brain injury to figure this all out." Five replied in a sarcastic tone. 

They continued to argue and chatter until they looked at me and remembered I was there.

"Who is that?" Five said in a confused tone. 

"I'm Devon.." I introduced myself, standing up and wobbling a bit. 

Five pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and stepped closer to me, holding it up to wipe blood off. I looked up at his green eyes, they were beautiful. I sat there staring for much longer than I'd planned.

"Okay you two, stop flirting. I have a place for us to go." Klaus smiled.

We walked for a while and I just listened to them bicker. 'Blah blah blah, Claire, Blah blah blah, place to stay.'

"What kind of a weird-ass place are we not gonna draw attention?" 

Well apparently Klaus had an idea.

IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS, MORE PARTS ARE COMING!