Hotel Obsidian

"Oh. Okay. Honestly?"

"Okay."

"Oh my god.." I groaned as everyone tried to go in one entrance at the same time.

"There were two entrances, by the way." Five said, pointing at the second entrance.

"Oh, Hotel Obsidian. I missed you, you slutty old dame. Absorb her. Absorb her into your bosom. You know, 'cause back in her heyday, she played host to world leaders. Roosevelt, Gandhi, Stalin, Gorbachev, Castro, King Olaf of Norway, one of the Kim Jongs, Tito, Dalai Lama, Elvis, and not one but two Kardashians, allegedly. Wouldn't that-- Where you going?" Klaus ranted, then paused when Allison started to walk towards a phone.

"I gotta make a call." Allison said, walking away

"Nowadays, she's just a flophouse, a party house for those of us not looking to be judged by society's rules and norms."

"You mean, a place to hide?"

"Exactly! It's perfect! And the best part of it is, she's gonna look after us, no questions asked. Never ever. Right?" Klaus said, trying to hype up his siblings.

"Come on."

"I may have questions."

"Yeah, me too. This place is weird." Luther said.

"It really is.." I mumbled. 

We walked up to the counter where a bellman was and Klaus opened his arms in a greeting type of way.

"Chet! Mon frère! It's so great to see you. I'd like my usual suite, por favor."

"I've never seen you before." Chet said in a serious tone.

"See? Told you. Discreet." Klaus said, trying to prove a point.

"Please stop scaring my dog." Chet glared at Klaus.

"We need some rooms, please."

"Super. And how will we be paying today?"

"Ah."

"Oh."

"Fine. Empty your pockets."

We all started emptying our pockets and of course I had nothing but a pocket watch which I sat on the counter.

"Come on. Something."

"Cоndоm? Put the knife away!"

"Can't exchange those for cash. Why do I have a hairnet?"

"Oh. All right. Ooh."

"What does this get us?"

"Two rooms."

"Mazel tov."

"Awesome. All right. Well, let's Brady Bunch this bitch."

"Yay.." I sarcastically said.

"Uh, meet back in the bar in two hours so we can make a plan." Five said.

We went up the elevators and into a room. Allison and Vanya got a separate room and I had to stay with the men so that they could "Keep watch" of me. 

"Not in this hotel. Oh! See? It's paradise. High ceilings, sense of space. Aromatic."

"What the hell?"

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, or... Nature's bathroom." Klaus said, opening a window, peeing out of it.

"You're disgusting."

"But consistent." Klaus tried to convince them.

"Let's unpack. Settle in." Five sarcastically said.

"Unpack? Unpack what? We don't own anything anymore." Luther stupidly said.

"Yes, Luther. Isn't that liberating?" He raised his eyebrows at Luther.

"What are you, a commie? No! If I wanted bunk beds and group showers, I would've stayed in the Texas nuthouse. At least they had free Jell-O. And Lila..." Diego trailed off.

"Jell-O!" Klaus exclaimed happily, jumping on the top bunk of the bunk bed.

"Hey, Diego. I just spent the past 20 straight days saving the world. Twice. Can I get five minutes to relax before figuring all the new kinks out? Please and thank you."

"And dad said I'd never go to summer camp. This is great." Luther smiled, hopping up and down on the separate bed. 

"And where will I sleep?" I asked in a sarcastic but frustrated tone.

"With me. I've got to keep an eye on you." Five said as I groaned at his response.

"All right, I'm bored. Cocktail, anyone? Five?" Klaus said.

"I'll take a scotch if you have one." Five added.

"Margarita please!" I hollered at Klaus leaving the room.

I reclined in the chair I was sitting wondering if my siblings cared if I was gone. Then I heard a crow caw at the window right behind me. I knew it was Fei and just gave the crow a thumbs up to let her know I was okay.