Kugelblitz

"Holy shit. I was just here. How long was I bloody gone?" Lila scoffed.

"It seems the grandfather paradox is affecting everything. Even places out of time." Five said, sitting the briefcase down and letting go of my hand to massage his wrist.

"Is that possible?" Lila asked.

"Ye--" I started but was interrupted by Five.

"I stopped tracking what was possible a long time ago." Five said, as I heard rumbling. Suddenly, pieces of the ceiling started to fall. I looked up and saw the pieces fly towards my head.

"Watch out!" Five exclaimed, almost reaching out towards me as I teleported on the stairs out of panic. I started falling down the stairs, with Five watching me in worry.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly asked, kneeling down to check me for injuries.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.." I groaned, trying to stand up. I then started to topple over because of a twisted ankle. "Shit!" I yelp, holding my ankle. 

"Shit, Devon.." Five sighed, gently grabbing my ankle while I winced in pain. He stood back up, pulling my arm over his shoulder after lifting me up too. 

"We better get moving. Me and Devon will check the Infinite Switchboard." Five stated, grabbing my other hand.

"Aww.. I wanna go with Lila.." I whined.

"No. You're hurt. Plus, you barely know her." He scoffed.

"And I'll check Herb's office. Little cockroach would survive anything." Lila said, starting to walk away. "Bye. Love you kitten." Lila added, shouting.  

"See ya." Five flatly said.

"Miss you." Lila said, trying to weird Five out. 

"That's weird." Five rolled his eyes. 

When we got to the Infinite Switchboard, Five helped me up to sit on the counter. He then kissed me, cupping my face. I grabbed his tie and pulled him closer, hinting him to grab my waist. He clearly got the hint and gripped my waist tightly, which I moaned at. 

"Come on, we have to get working." I sighed, after pulling away. Five and I were out of breath as we powered up the switchboard. 

"There's been a rip in the space-time continuum. It's swallowing everything. Oh, my sweet Dot, Iris, Josh from accounting, they're all gone."  The recording said before Five skipped ahead. "I've tried everything! I don't know what else to do. The timeline is collapsing. Oh. This is... the end." I started crying during the recording. I really liked Herb and Dot. They were so sweet. Five looked over at me with a sad but concerned expression. He cupped my cheek and wiped my tears as I sniffled. He just hugged me and we comforted each other until we were interrupted by Lila. 

"I could kill for some scrambled eggs right now." Lila chimed in randomly.

"This is bigger than the timeline, Lila." Five sort of snapped at her. 

"What's bigger than the timeline?" Lila asked.

"The entire universe."

"Yeah." Lila responded like Five was dumb.

"The missing dogs, people... It's the opposite of the big bang. Instead of the universe expanding, it's now collapsing in on itself."

"Like a prolapsing rectum." Lila said, as I giggled.

"That's a weird analogy, but yeah." Five disgustedly nodded.

"Here, then. This might give us some answers."