• music bank

when you pick him up after his music bank

"Baby? I have to go" Jungkook says softly, trying to move away from you but you were just holding onto him in your sleep.

Jungkook lays kisses on your cheeks, attempting to wake you up, which you eventually did.

"Hm?" You asked, confused as you had just woken up.

"I have to go for Music Bank prerecording..." Jungkook says.

"What time is it?"you asked.

"4.30am... I have to go to the company first" he says.

"Okay let's go" you say.

Like what you two had planned to yesterday. When Jungkook shared that he was going to perform 3D on the Music Bank today, and grumbled at the fact that he had to be awake really early, you volunteered to come along with him. As you both had a late night last night... you wanted to make it fair that you will also be awake early and follow him for his schedule.

However, Jungkook wasn't having it now that he sees how tired you were. He obviously tired you out last night.

"It's okay baby. You have your rest hm? You'll get bored there" he says kissing your forehead as he slowly slips away from you.

"hm?" you asked after accidentally falling back asleep for awhile.

"I'll go now" he says softly, pecking your lips.

"Okay, I love you" you say half asleep.

Jungkook giggled softly, realising that you probably didn't know what you were even saying.

"I love you too baby" he says before leaving the room.

-

Jungkook arrived at the Music Bank when it was still dark out. As soon as he stepped out from the car, the blinding lights flashed his eyes making him squint yet waving at whoever that were there to acknowledge their presence.

"Ah... this is too early" Jungkook sighs as soon as he settled on the make up chair backstage.

-

Before getting ready to come on stage, he received a text from you.

baby❤️: I can't believe you didn't wake me up :(
jungkook: good morning pretty
jungkook: i did wake you up to tell you i was going to leave... you wanted to follow along but you still had your eyes closed :p
jungkook: you were tired, i wanted you to rest
baby❤️: i feel bad now
jungkook: what for! it's MY schedule, you didn't have to come babe
baby❤️: i know... but you had little sleep...:(
jungkook: im fineeeeee

jungkook:

jungkook: see, still so handsome

baby❤️: 😍😍😍😍 my breakfast has been served

jungkook: was dinner last night not enough? ;)