Possession (2)

Začít od začátku

Jungkook gulped in fear when Suga glared at him.

"Shame on you Jungkook!"
Jungkook saddened.

"I-I know I'm wrong hyung, b-but please let me see my l-love"
Jungkook pleaded.

"No! You lost the authority and he is not your love!! He rejected you at the first place... You forced my bear."
Suga said in anger and disappointment.

"H-hyung?"
"Shut up and get lost! This time I will not melt, don't you dare to create the scene in the hospital Jungkook. I'm warning you!"
Suga said and went inside.

"B-but I w-anna s-see him... How's he?"
He muttered to no one.
.
.

Inside the cabin

The five of them didn't leave Taehyung's side. Jin was caressing his palm while Hoseok was staring in space. Jimin was sitting beside Jin whil Namjoon and Yoongi were on the couch.

"It all happened because of me"
Jin broke the silence.

"What do you mean by this hyung?"
Jimin asked.

"I told Jungkook to confess, I t-thought he is deeply in love with Taehyung. I never thought that behind the innocent face there's the dangerous man was forcing on to Taehyung."
Jin wiped his tears.

"It's not your fault Jin hyung, the only person is at the fault is Jungkook."
Namjoon said.

"He came to me that day, but didn't uttered a single word related Jungkook. He took the blame and I just called him disappointment. I'm such a stupid person in this world!"
Hoseok said and started to cry.

This was the first time they saw Hoseok cry.

"Don't cry hobi, now we all are with our bear..."
Yoongi said that's when Taehyung started to show the movements.

Everyone were alerted, Jin softly grasped Tae's palm in his. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes.

"Where am I?"
Taehyung said in his weak voice.

"I died? Am I in heaven? Yes, I'm in heaven I guess, cause everything is white over here"
He giggled at himself, the members chuckled at the cute thinking of Taehyung.

Jimin slapped his cheek slightly, who immediately turn his head towards Jimin and that's when he gasped he looked around. He panicked.

"J-jimin and hyungs? Y-you all are in heaven... D-did j-jungkook killed y-you a-al--all"
Jin close his eyes in distress, 'You made our Taehyung this afraid, that...'

"Taehyung, you are not in heaven!!"
Jin said and cupped Taehyung's cheeks

"Then where am I??"
"In the hospital..."
Namjoon explained everything.

"Why you saved me?! Huh?!"
Taehyung yelled.

"What? Don't you wanna live with us? Are you that desperate to leave all of us huh?!"
Hobi stood up angrily.

"H--he will kill you! I can't risk all of your lives hyung. Now he got to know about it... He will kill us... I have to go to him. I have to make him cal--"
"Taetae! Calm down no one will hurt you just shut up, will you?"
Jimin said cutting him off.

"B-but--"
"Shh, everything will be fine don't you worry... No one is gonna hurt you or us, he don't hold the power to kill anyone of us, he is just the weakling who threatened you. He can do nothing rather than threatening people"

Suga wiped Taehyung's tears and said softly.

"You sure?"
Taehyung asked, Suga nodded.

"Come on you take rest, I will go and talk about your discharge from doctor, hm?"
Taehyung nodded.