[Seeing that the little lion was reluctant to eat fruit candies, I was also speechless. This is obviously the cheapest and easiest thing to get. 】

  [Perhaps the Qin family thinks that talented young people don't need to eat sweets, right? Deepwater torpedo*2; buy candy for the little lion. 】

  ...

  When the old man of the Qin family saw this, he felt very helpless.

  When he was a child, because Qin Yuxing was too smart, they did not buy him toys, let alone these messy snacks for Qin Yuxing.

  Parents are busy paying attention to Qin Yuxing's study and training, busy meeting and interviewing his tutors, and busy looking at his study plan. In addition, they also have to take care of the family business.

  The servants will only act according to the plans made by the masters. There are strict rules for the genius boy's three meals a day, and even lunch and afternoon tea.

  Ordinary little boys, from childhood to adulthood, can't hold a basket of toys, and all kinds of toy cars can fill a room, but when Qin Yuxing was a child, he didn't have a single toy.

  The old man of the Qin family raised Qin Yuxing himself. Qin Yuxing's parents were traveling in other galaxies. When Qin Yuxing was two years old, they decided to set out to travel throughout the universe and handed Qin Yuxing over to the old man. , let the old man regard Qin Yuxing as his heir.

  The old man of the Qin family shook his head and sighed: "It turns out that Xingxing likes these things, why didn't he say it all the time?"

  The old housekeeper also sighed, maybe it was possible, he couldn't find a chance to say it? No one can say that they didn't know or understand it at first, but later they understood it and didn't want to say it anymore. After all, it was useless to say it.

  The old housekeeper wiped his red eyes and said, "When the young master comes back, I will have people make lots of fruit candies for him."

  The two old men talked for a while. Suddenly, Mr. Qin asked: "Huh? Why haven't you seen the stars in the past two days? Where have the stars gone?"

  The old housekeeper immediately said: "The young master said that training cannot be delayed, but our training ground was bombed and it will not be repaired for a while, so he went back to school for training."

  Old Man Qin opened his smart brain and clicked on Qin Yuxing's location. The location showed that Qin Yuxing was indeed in the military academy training ground. Moreover, he clicked on Qin Yuxing's training record, which listed several very difficult tasks in detail. A training record.

  Mr. Qin was very satisfied: "Sure enough, he is indeed my star. Even if his spiritual body is not around, his training has not slackened at all."

  Xingxing has grown up, does he still like fruit candies?

  At this moment, Qin Yuxing is indeed staying in the training ground of the Imperial Military Academy. He is wearing the black uniform of a military cadet, with a black sweatband tied on his forehead. His golden hair hangs in front of his forehead. His fair and handsome face is very focused. Staring intently at the live broadcast room in front of him.

  The little lion is holding the fruit gummy and eating it happily.

  He has always maintained empathy with the little lion, just to enjoy the freedom with the little lion's body, but because he has to train, he can't be too distracted, so he can't stare at the little lion all the time, which will be very annoying.