Chapter 15- Reunited

Start from the beginning

"And petals falling all around us." Stormy finished, infuriated.

Ruby placed a hand over her mouth to hide a smile and simply nodded at them, deciding to not give them a verbal response since she knew she would end up laughing.

"It is not funny." Darcy said, glaring at the shorter girl.

"No, of course it's not." Ruby said, barely containing a chuckle at the end.

Stormy playfully punched her in the shoulder making her laugh. The melodic sound had the three witches smiling widely since they missed hearing it so much. Darcy's smile fell once her eyes shifted to Ruby's exposed arms.

"Their... healed." She said, a smiling softly.

"Huh?" Ruby asked, her laugh dying down. Icy and Stormy also stared at her confused.

Darcy reached for Ruby's forearm and carressed it up and down, making them realize what she was talking about. Icy and Stormy shared a surprised look with each other before smiling widely.

"Oh, yeah." Ruby said, chuckling. "They just healed suddenly. I guess I'm getting better at magic."

"Absolutely. After what we saw yesterday? You're basically mastering it." Icy said, with a proud smile.

Ruby, on the other hand, stared at her with confusion splattered all across her face.

"What do you mean? You saw me yesterday doing what?" She asked.

"We spied on you last night." Stormy answered as if it was a completely normal thing to do. 

"Boy, did I miss that." Ruby said sarcastically, smiling at the witch. "But, what does that have to do with what you said, Icy?"

"Ruby, you do know that boulder is basically indestructible unless you know the incantation to destroy it, right?" Darcy asked.

"Yeah? Why?" 

The three witches shared concerened looks with each other before looking back at Ruby.

"Dear, you destroyed that boulder." Stormy told her.

"What?" Ruby asked, chuckling. "No I didn't, I passed out before I could."

"Maybe you blacked out, but you only fainted after you used Dark Essence to cut the boulder in two." Darcy said, moving a strand of Ruby's hair behind her ear.

"You're saying that I used Dark Magic, subconsciously, and sliced that rock?" She asked and the Trix nodded, making her sigh. "Oh, fuck. Now I know who Avalon is."

"What?" The three witches asked, confused at the sudden change in conversation.

"Uhm, last year, after you got sent to Lake Rocalucce, Faragonda told me she had hired a Professor who would help me held in my dark magic. Apparently it's that guy." Ruby explained, sighing.

"Who? That hot Professor who every student immediately got a crush on?" Stormy asked in annoyance.

"Yeah, that one, but I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about me liking him at all, Bolt." Ruby said, smirking at the witch's jealousy.

"I was never worried." Stormy argued, crossing her arms and looking away from the Fairy.

"Well, you should." Darcy said, with a concerned expression on her face. "Ruby, it's dangerous to trap that magic inside of you. It's dark magic, it's powerful and its main goal is to inflict harm, both physical and mental. Who knows what it could do to you."

"Harm me physically and mentally, maybe." Ruby joked, however, the Trix didn't find it funny at all. "Look, I'm sure it will be fine. He's a specialist on this, at least a think so."