Chapter 15- Reunited

Start from the beginning

They kissed until they needed air which lasted some good five minutes. Ruby pulled away slowly and smiled, realising just how much she had missed them. She then walked towards Icy and kissed her frostbitten lips, much to Darcy's displeasure as she was struggling to not grab the Fairy and kiss her lungs out.

The contrast of Ruby's warm lips with Icy's cold ones sent a welcoming thermal shock through their body's, which made them smile widely. The redhead sighed contently before pulling away from her. With one last peck she walked towards Darcy, who didn't waste a second to pull Ruby into her and kiss her hard.

Their kiss was much more heated since Darcy was much more touch starved than her sisters which made Ruby chuckle while wrapping her arms around her neck. When they pulled away from their make-out session, the Fairy cupped her cheeks and pressed a lingering kiss on the witch's forehead, getting a relaxed sigh from her.

"Ruby?"

She pulled away from the witch and turned around to find the source of the voice. Her eyes widened upon seeing Ebony standing next to a tree with tears in her fearful eyes. The Trix glared at the girl, making her flinch and step farther away from the group. She was shaking like a leaf and her bottom lip trembled as she looked at Ruby and then the Trix repeadetly.

"Ebony." Ruby said, letting go of Darcy and attempting to walk towards her friend, however, Icy wrapped an arm around her waist, preventing her from stepping any closer to the Fairy. Somehow, she didn't trust her. "Peach, please I can explain." Ebony shook her head and turned around, running as fast as she could away from them. "Ebony, wait."

"Where do you think you're going?" Icy asked once Ruby tried to run out of her grasp.

"If you thing we'll let you run out after some Fairy after we finally have you in our arms again after three agonizing months, then you're incredibly wrong, Little One." Darcy said, grabbing Ruby and pinning her against the tree.

"Darcy, my friend just saw me kissing three witches who almost killed her. I have to at least try to explain it to her." Ruby explained, trying to walk away, but they pushed her back on the tree by her shoulders and kept her there.

"We'll let you go after we're finished with you." Icy said. Ruby raised an eyebrow, smirking suggestively. "Not like that, Ruby."

"I mean it could be like that." Stormy argued. Darcy and Icy hesitated for a second before shaking their heads, getting rid of the thought.

"We're not doing that, we're in the middle of the woods." Darcy stated.

"You'd be surprised by how many people I know who have done it in the woods." Ruby told her.

"Ruby." Icy scolded with a soft smile making the redhead laugh.

"Fine, we're not doing it."

"Today." Stormy said, making Ruby blush slightly.

"Ruby, we just want to be here with you for a little while longer." Darcy said, almost pleadingly. "This summer was torture for us, can't we just have you for a few more minutes at least?"

The redhead smiled and pulled her in for a hug, using her magic to forecefully pull Icy and Stormy as well, knowing they would much more rather have sepperated hugs than to have to hug each other. Much to their displeasure, they eventually wrapped their arms around each other and Ruby.

"Was Light Rock really that bad?" Ruby asked mockingly, fully knowing it was.

"Of course." The Trix all said at the same time, pulling away.

"Sunshine everyday, no way out, stupid princes bowing to us." Complained Icy.

"Romeo and Juliet being so cute together all the damn time and that annoying man in the microphone telling us to be calm and kind." Darcy said through gritted teeth.