Driven By Violence { COTE X Gantz }

COTE X Gantz (If you don't know what Gantz is, I recommend you skip this chapter and completely remove any memory referencing anything "Gantz" related from your mind. Trust me. It's better that way.)

----------

Kiyotaka's Point Of View

I looked out of the cars window as we passed by my previous school, pondering about questions that have been answered or have been left unanswered.

Atsuomi: Don't tell me you're actually regretting your decisions now.

The man, I begrudgingly have to accept as my father, asked me as he sat a good meter away from me.

Kiyotaka: No.

He looked like he wanted to inquire more but decided to drop it.

I guess I'm satisfied... freedom, love, friends, rivals.... they've... all been explored and understood... I have gotten everything I needed out of them all... there was no further need for me to stay there any longer... outside of my indulgences...

That's right, it's been a few weeks since I've willingly dropped out of Advance Nurturing High School after accepting a deal I've been given by Tsukishiro under my father's orders.

"In the next Special Exam, you'll be placed in a team consisting of the other two White room students. If you manage to help them stand out and excel against all the other classes in all the other grades from the shadows, you'll be rewarded with freedom for the rest of your high school years and a graduation certificate as a student of Class A... under one condition... you'll drop out right after the exam finishes."

As you can tell, I accepted the deal. It was a hard decision at first, but I decided that my pursuit of my ideals were going no where after the first year. As such, I left and never looked back. And surprisingly, I was awarded with immense freedom with just this one certificate. Who knew that a piece of paper could hold so much power.

No wonder everyone wants to graduate from Class A...

My new life was going smoothly. There wasn't much to worry about, really. No pesky seniors trying to challenge me, no annoying tyrants constantly risking to expose me, no arrogant genius loli's trying to play mind games with me. Nowadays, I mostly spend my days traveling the country or trying out new activities with my father's black card.

I'm also planning on going to a public high school... but that can wait... I'm having too much fun being shackled down by nothing right now...

Although I have to admit, I do miss some of my old acquaintances, It's not much tho. In the end, this wasn't anything new to me. I've met a lot of people in the past who've become nothing less than memories. No matter how much I mattered to them, they never mattered much to me.

I guess I never did experience strong emotions... I just learned them...

I sighed, starting to get bored of being left to my thoughts.

Atsuomi: I can't believe that spineless weasel had to call me over for such meaningless matters...

My father grumbled under his breath.

Apparently, Chairman Sakayanagi called us over concerning issues with my dropout papers. He said they weren't serious, and all he needed was my father's signature.