A King With Worthy Opponents

- Nagumo and Ichinose have switched grades (Nagumo is one year younger, and Ichinose is one year older.)

- The chapter will primarily take place from Nagumo's perspective.

- Ichinose's class and Kiriyama's class are neck and neck in Class Points. Ichinose in Class A as she overtook Kiriyama an exam ago.

- Ichinose is the vice president.

- Kiyotaka will mostly be the same, as all that has changed is the leader of his grade's Class B.

- Nagumo and Ryuuen will become rivals because they are in the same grade.

- This takes place right at the end of the first Special Exam.

- Manabu won't be as upfront in getting Kiyotaka go join the Student Council, as Nagumo hasn't become a threat yet and he's quite satisfied in leaving everything to Ichinose.

----------

Miyabi's Point Of View

I, Nagumo Miyabi, am about to prove my superiority to everyone in my grade. Today, the effort I put into dominating this "Special Exam" will be revealed. The first step in ruling this school.

I was currently proudly marching towards our roll call with my exhausted class at the moment.

Kanzaki: I hope your efforts will bear fruit, Nagumo-kun. But knowing you, I doubt we'll need to worry that much.

Kanzaki, my trusty right-hand pawn, comes to my side.

Miyabi: I'm confident that we'll get an overwhelming victory. But don't be too complacent. Ryuuen-kun is still in this school, and he shouldn't be taken too lightly. If my intuition is right, someone in his class must've been on the island the entire time.

Kanzaki: Good thing that we didn't fall for his spies act... Anyways, don't worry about me becoming complacent. I'm just confident in our victory, that's all.

I audibly laugh at his confidence in me.

Miyabi: Aw, your gonna make me blush. But I can assure you that nobody can match me, no matter what. Your ticket to Class A has already been set in stone. Of course, only if you continue to follow me.

I arrogantly remark with a wide smirk on my face.

I still have to be careful of Sakayanagi-chan... Ryuuen-kun and Sakayanagi-chan are the only people that might give me a run for my money... But I doubt they'll be enough to defeat me... Especially once I've charmed Vice President Ichinose... And replaced her to put me in the position that I rightfully deserve... Then I'll compete with President Horikita...This school is truly the best...

Kanzaki narrows his eyes at me.

Kanzaki: I won't betray you. I would rather be on the winning side than on the receiving end of your wrath.

Nagumo: Good to know, Kanzaki-kun. Now then, we arrived just in time.

We arrived at our roll call area just as we finished up our chat to find Class A and D already lined up.

Hmm... It seems like Class D has been through hell... they even lost their exam leader... Horikita Suzune... And Class A looks as confident as ever... They probably don't even realize that I've figured out their entire strategy already... and destroyed it... Truly fools unworthy of the title of Class A...

My class confidentially lines up in front of Chie-chan.

Chie: Miyabi-kun! I've missed you so much~!