One Man Army

Timeline : Year 2 Volume 4 during the Island exam.

----------

Third-Person Point Of View

Deep in the forest, two extrodinary teenagers could be faintly heard, making powerful impacts with their strikes.

The brown haired boy with menacing eyes quickly avoided his opponents strikes by jumping back until he hit a tree behind him.

The blond man with an imposing figure used this opportunity to smash his knee against the boys figure. He missed the boy and instead kneed the tree, causing the massive tree to shake.

Koenji: You are certainly good at evading, Elevator-boy. If it weren't for your reflex, I'm sure my attack would've broken a few of your ribs... or worse.

Koenji arrogantly proclaimed with his signature, confident smile.

Ayanokoji refused to respond, instead taking up a fighting position.

Ayanokoji: (Hand to hand combat is unavoidable now. Even if I run away, he'll keep chase. This is risky, but I'll have to find the right opportunity to knock him out and run away.)

Ayanokoji: Why are you doing this, Koenji? Shouldn't you use this energy to reach first place?

Ayanokoji blocked Koenji's powerful jab with his guard, sending his figure reeling backwards with his feet still implanted into the ground.

Koenji: Plans changed. I found a much easier way to achieve my goals. Besides, my victory has already been decided.

Koenji said mysteriously.

Ayanokoji: (That must explain why Nagumo and his entire group had to retire a few minutes ago... they really didn't stand a chance against a serious Koenji...)

Ayanokoji slipped under another one of Koenji's powerful swings, appearing behind him.

Ayanokoji: Aren't you afraid of the consequences of fighting me, tho?

Koenji: Hah! It's true that violence is prohibited... but a certain birdie told me that violence against you is an exception.

Koenji: (With 20 million points, I won't have to come up with any other plans to move up classes... and with my victory, my freedom would be secured until the end of my stay at this glorified vacation... Ha Ha Ha!)

Ayanokoji: (So he's aware of my circumstances and noe after my bounty too...or...Tsukishiro kishiro has directly recruited him...)

Ayanokoji: You must have misunderstood my question, Koenji. I wasn't asking if you were aware of the rules... I was asking if you were ready to deal with me.

Ayanokoji gave Koenji a glare, one that sent shivers down all his previous opponents' spines.

Koenji, tho, firmly stood his ground, taking his challenge head on.

Koenji: You certainly haven't disappointed me a single bit, Elevator-boy. But don't get too arrogant.

Koenji charged at Ayanokoji again, intending to prove his superiority with this fight.