Avyay:how about to we continue what we left?

He said and takes her up in bridal style and goes to their chamber closing the door with his legs he puts Nitya on the bed and pulls down the curtains around them...

And then those curtains saw how beautifully two souls met... Those white curtains turned red whole witnessing two pure souls... Those white sheets were now coloured in the colour of love...

Next morning,

Avyay woke up early and saw her sleeping holding him close to her body... He saw the mess on the bed, her and his jewelleries were scattered on the bed... And his saw those broken bangles... He felt kind of proud on himself...

Avyay shook his head and Nitya stirred in sleep and came on top of him... He took a deep breath to calm himself... She was all naked over his all naked body...

Avyay caress her hairs and she opened her eyes...

Nitya:good morning!

Avyay:good morning! Are okay?

Nitya shook her head... Avyay's worry was clearly visible on his face...

Avyay:was i too rough? Is it aching? Wait... I will bring something...

Nitya didn't let him sit up as she was on him...

Nitya:i am more than fine... And yeah it is aching but not much... I might take a leave today from court...

Avyay: ohh okay... But are you seriously fine... Are you sore down there?

Nitya nods slightly...

Avyay:today i will pamper you...

He said kissed her forehead... Just then they heard the attendees knock... Avyay told them not to come inside... And says, them to come after 2 hours...

Nitya looks at him with wide eyes..

Nitya:why did you send them away?

Avyay:I told you I will pamper you...

He said and stood up wraps a white cloth around his waist and Nitya looks at him intensely... Avyay smirks and carries her to to the bathing area...

Nitya:Rana ji...

Avyay:boliye Rani sa...

'yes, my queen'

Nitya: what are you doing...

Avyay:do I need to say it out loud?

Nitya:how about I say you have too...

Avyay: I am going to give a bath... And we will take bath together... Or we can even you know....

He winks at her and she hides herself in his chest...

Avyay goes to the pool to check the temperature and then pulls Nitya to himself... She giggles but then a small scream left her mouth...

Nitya:it's aching...

Avyay:shh... It's okay... It will go away soon...

Nitya went close to him and fists his hairs to control herself... Avyay holds her and his hands went to her area and cups them making her sigh in relief...

Nitya:that's a relief...

She said but avyay had other plans... His one finger slipped into her walls and her hold got more strong making him slip another finger... Nitya left a small cry...

Nitya:don't!!! It's already aching..

Avyay:this will help or better say my name!

Nitya:why are so stubborn?

Avyay's fingers started to move in her body making her jolt and moan out load making him groan as her hold on his hairs got really tight...

Nitya:ahhhh... Dont....

Avyay smirks getting some other response from her body...

Nitya rode his fingers... She was close to finish up, as she did she moans out his name...

Nitya: Avyay...

Avyay left butterflies in his stomach hearing his name from her... Avyay quickly washed both of them off and he went to dressing area...

He opens up nitya's closet to look for something for her to wear but he got confuse...

Nitya chuckles...

Nitya:you look so cute while you are confused...

Avyay:how about when I am in bed?

Nitya got flushed and looks down... Avyay chuckles and took a lehenga and a matching pair of kurta set for him and her...

Avyay made her wear the clothes and looks into the mirror... He made her sit on the chair and untangles her hairs softly... Nitya was looking at with all the love... He was so concentrated while doing this...

Nitya: I am so lucky to have you with me...

Avyay:and i am blessed to have you... You have did something, i never thought I had within me...

Nitya smiles and then Avyay quickly untangles her hairs, made her wear her jewelleries and got ready himself for the court...

He carries her to the bed which was all clean now...

Nitya:I am fine, avyay... Sorry Rana ji..

Avyay: now it's finally you will call me by my name atleast in our chamber, love...

Nitya nods her lightly and looks down all flushed... She feels something whenever he calls her as Love..

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yesterday something very special happened and i need all your blessings and all your love for that...

Also sorry for not posting yesterday as maintained above...

And complete the target guyss!!!

Target
Votes:165+
Comments:55+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️