Chapter 20

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay and Nitya are on their way to the court... They both are fuming from anger... All the attendees and everyone present could notice how angry they both are... They sat on their thrones...

Avyay said something to announcer and he announced that...

Ann:Good morning to everyone present here... King and Queen wants the Minister of this court that is Sambha in the centre...

Minister looks at them... But obeys the order of Avyay... He stands in the centre of the court... While everyone else were making up things against him...

Raghav and yug too joined everyone in the court... They saw the minister standing over there...

Avyay:so do you know why we have called you as the centre of attraction for today's court?

Min:I am sorry my majesty but I really don't know why you have called me today...

Nitya:great then let me tell you why we have called you...

She passes the paper to the attendee and he passes it to Minister... All of sudden there was silence spread over the room... Minister looks timidly towards avyay...

Mini:I am so sorry majesty for doing this... Please don't do anything to me...

Nitya:do everyone want to know what did he did that he has beg for his position...

Avyay:he spreads the news of my personal life all over the kingdom and not only that... Our friend kingdom and Queen's maternal kingdom... Maratha Kingdom... He send an illegal notice saying, 'we would like to break the peace treaty which was signed '

Nitya:may I know the reason why did you do that... Or I think I know the reason... You can't see a women above you right...

Mini:I am sorry queen...

Avyay:your one sorry won't fix anything what you did... I should have taken you into consideration after you did your First mistake...you will be punished for doing this... I want the writer to write the letter to Maratha Kingdom as apology...

Nitya:just because of your stupidity we could have lost so much... Yet you have the audacity to stand in front of us and apologize... Rana ji...

Avyay:Ji...

Nitya: we have to appoint a new minister for this court and for the kingdom...

Avyay: ofcourse... Go ahead... You choose...

Nitya: I want Yug devar sa as the new minister for this kingdom...

Avyay:do everyone agree to what Queen has said?

Everyone agreed not because they were King and Queen but because yug was a trustworthy person and this court needs yug's guidance...

Avyay:yug are you ready to be the minister of the court...

Yug:your majesty, can get few moments before i announce my decision...

Avyay:yes go ahead...

Yug:bha... I mean may I talk with queen?

Nitya: ofcourse... Let's go...

Nitya goes to yug...

Yug:bhabhi sa, you really think I can handle such big responsibility...

Nitya: agr hume vishwas nhi hota toh hum apko kabhi bolte hi nhi devar sa...

'if I didn't had that faith, I would have never told you to be one, brother in law..'

Yug:sirf aap keh rhi hai isiliye...

'only because you are telling me...'

Nitya:I am there with you... If you feel you can't do anything, I am there... I am just a voice away... Hm?

Yug nods him head and then they both entered the court again... Nitya went to her throne while yug came in the centre and avyay smiles looking at Nitya.. knowing very well that she has convinced him for doing this role...

Yug: your majesty, I am ready...

Avyay:very well then... We will officially announce this tomorrow... And for Sambha's punishment... We will look after that tomorrow, with ex king and queen of this kingdom... The court is dismissed for today...

He couldn't control his anger, and he feared that he would hurt someone, so it was better to dismiss the court for today... He walks out of the court along with Nitya and yug and raghav following them behind...

Avyay went to his chamber while ok the way Nitya told raghav and yug to tell about the happenings to Abhilaasha and Rajwardhan...

Nitya then went to her chamber... As she entered the chamber, she was attacked by a tight hug from Avyay... His hands in her clothed back while her's were rubbing his back to calm him down...

Nitya:shh...it's okay... Baba would not consider this notice...

Avyay:just two week ago I have became king and suddenly everything in the kingdom messed up... I am not a good king... Nitya...

Nitya:no no... Ranaji infact you are the best... Don't think like this...

Avyay: nhi, jab Tak bapu sa the tab tak sab sahi se tha, aur ab, ab sab bikhar gya hai...

'no, till dad was ruling everything was fine, as soon as I came everything felt like breaking into pieces...'

Nitya:okay now enough...

She said with a stern voice... Avyay looks at her...

Nitya:kab se dekh rhi hu, aap abhi abhi Raja bane, naye hai, Sikh jaayenge jaise bapu sa sikhe... Unhe bhi toh inn sab ke baare mein nhi pata hoga, kya unhone haar maani? Nhi na... Aap apne upar aise sawal naa kare... Aap sab ache Raja banenge, hume pata hai... Toh chaliye ab ye sab band kariye aur maa saa hume bula rhi hai ab jate hai... Aur khabar daar agr apne wapis aisi koi soch laayi toh... Humse bura koi nhi hoga...

'i am seeing from long now, you have became king now... You are new to this environment, to this whole set up... You will learn everything gradually... You will also learn like dad did... Even dad wouldn't have known all of this, did he gave up? No right... Don't question yourself please, I don't feel good while you self doubt yourself... You will be the best king, I know... Now shut up and see other documents, mom is calling me I would go there... And don't you dare think about yourself the same again!..'

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next one is gonna be interesting... I can assure you guys that!!!!
Also as i said earlier something big is coming up!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️