Chapter 12

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After he locked the door... He removed his kurta and was walking towards her but she was taking steps backwards... She felt her breathing higher as he was coming closer to her..

Her body got attached to the table as she reached the last mile she could cover... Avyay smirked as he came closer to her while moving his hands in his hairs... He bend forward towards her... They were too close to even breath...

He bends forward a little more to her ears she immediately closed her eyes tight... She could smell his manly collagen and the smell of havan which happened today... She gripped her hands on the sides of table...

Avyay's hands reached the place where she had kept her hands... She immediately took a long breath...

But then she didn't felt his presence anymore out of sudden... She slowly opens her eyes in order to find but he was on his side of the bed with his eyes closed... But still a teasing smile was lingering in his lips...

She shook her head on thinking all the possible things she could... She immediately went to changing area for Change... While Avyay laughed at his blushing beauty...

Avyay:pagal...

And then he felt her presence in the room again... She was so shy that she wasn't able to look at him... She just layed down and turned to other side... Avyay frowns because she never does that...

He then thought that his little teasing were not liked by her... He shook his head on the overthinking... And then slowly come to her side... And saw she was smiling and a small amount of red hue was spread all over her face...

He bits his lips to control his smile but they did broke into a soulful smile... He slowly keeps his hands on her shoulder and make her turn towards him...

Avyay: hume nhi acha lagta ki aap aise soye... hume toh apke sundar se chehre ko dekh ke hi neend aati hai...

'I don't like it when you sleep with your back facing me... I sleeping while watching your beautiful face...

Nitya was a blushing mess in front of him, she just wanted to hide somehwere... She unknowingly kept her head on his chest and hides her face... While Avyay laughed at her reaction... Nitya hits his chest and snuggles more to him...

Just then she felt his skin to her cheeks... She immediately backed off but avyay pulled her closers and keeps her head back on his chest...

Avyay:i will feel contained... I don't know why...

Nitya:Rana ji aapko so jaana chahiye ab... Kal bohot kaam hai...

Avyay:jaisa aap kahe Rani sa...

He said and looks at her down... She was already blushy that he was unable to look anything but her...

Next morning,

They both got up and got ready for the court... After court sessions, Avyay for busy with other works of kingdom while Nitya again got bored... But she saw an attendee came to her...

Attendee: Rani sa, prince Raghav is here to meet you...

Nitya:yeah send him in also send some snacks to munch on!

She said and after that raghav came and later on the whole clan was in her chamber having their time... Nitya was all happy and smiles...

Avyay came into chamber and saw everyone were talking and laughing on some talks... Avyay smiles and sits beside Nitya and asks what they were talking about...

They all included him also in their talks... And later on they all went to have their dinner... After that they all again ganged up at the terrace of palace...

Raghav:so bhabhi sa... How are you feeling here?

Aaira:do you miss your family?

Adi:is this even a question aaira... Ofcourse she would...

Raghav:yeah when you will get married you always miss us...

Avyay:married my foot... I wouldn't let my Jaan go away from me...

Avyay said and immediately took aaira into a side hug while everyone else chuckles at the possessive brother...

Nitya:why she will have to marry na one day... And like me she would also have to leave her family here...

Avyay:nahh... Not happening ever... She is my little baby... Look at her... She is not even grown up and you guys are talking about her marriage...

Aaira:right Bhai... See I am just 19 and they are talking about my marriage...

Nitya:ohh my little. Nanad sa...

She said and caress her cheeks...

Nitya:kahi nhi jaane denge hum aapko....

'i will let you go anywhere...'

She said making an eye contact with Avyay... He felt something in his body and broke the eye contact being one shy person...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️