Chapter 33

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next morning,

Nitya got up a little early and saw Avyay was not on the bed, she removes the curtains from bed frame and went outside to see where he went...

She was walking lobby by lobby and finally reached the place where he works out... She was he was pretty aggressive with the work out and sweat was dripping like water from his body..

She felt weak in her knees poking at his toned muscles and his well built physic... she was looking at the way his arm muscles were flexing whenever he was lifting the weight...

She was brough down to the earth with a cough... She looks up and saw a smirk plastered on his face... She felt timid around his strong gaze... She looks down and then she saw the whole younger clan was present there...

She immediately covered her head and then Avyay went to her... And leaned in to her ears...

Avyay:loved the sight, Rani sa?

He said and leans back to his original posture... She was already so timid that the blush wasn't leaving her face... The morning face of her's is already so pretty that the blush was adding to the beauty...

'uff, Rani sa, you will be the death of me, for sure..'

Avyay's thoughts took a pause as he was called by raghav...

Raghav: so you will return tomorrow or day after tomorrow, bhai sa?

Avyay:day after tomorrow...

He said looking straight into brown orbs of her... She smiles knowing he is gonna stay with her for sometime there too... Aaira went to nitya and hugs her...

Aaira:bhabhi sa, hume bhi le chale apke sath... Hume nhi rehna yaha apke bina...

'bhabhi sa, I also want to go with you, i don't want to stay here alone without you..'

Aditya came and hits her head...

Adi:don't you think, bhai sa should say this and not you...

Aaira passed him a cheeky smile and looks at Nitya... She smiles at her and caress her face...

Nitya:i promise I would come early... aaira...

Aaira smiles...

Just then Abhilaasha and Rajwardhan came there, Nitya quickly covers her face and went to them to take their blessings, they both blessed avyay and Nitya...

Abhi:so all ready?

Nitya nods her head...

Abhi:Nitya I have some gifts for you and your family, I have gave them to attendees they would give it to you once you reach Maratha Empire...

Nitya again nods her head...

Soon the small session was over and Nitya and avyay went to their chamber and Nitya quickly took bath and went to get ready when she saw Avyay coming to her with something in his hands...

Avyay: Ekaant...

'leave'

As he said all the attendees which surrounded Nitya left the chamber leaving the couple alone...

Avyay walks upto her and brings his hands forward... It was a heavy embroidered waist chain... Nitya immediately took the chain and caressed it slowly as if it will break...