Chapter 37

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

(This is gonna be a small chapter!)

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nitya was walking towards avyay but someone from behind held her hairs over her dupatta...

She quickly grabbed the hand and turns back to see the person...

Nitya:wrong move little one...

She said and twisted the hands and kicked him on his back and let making him kneel in front of her and avyay...

Nitya:you all look so good like this...

Avyay:kneeling before us...

Raghav:that's their future... Trust me...

The trio laughed and sultan was still fuming and now that a lady was a reason for one of his men's death hurten his male ego....

Avyay looks at him over and saw his expressions...

But soon enough they were welcomed by a ton of army, from the enemy's side... Avyay, Nitya and Raghav tool their swords and were ready to face them... Their army is ready to face to them....

They all climbed their horses and took a ran... The sultan was fuming from anger and came in between resulting the sword to fell on floor from his hands...

Avyay:now that's the reason we call you little one... understood Little one..

He said and finally captured him in his hands, struggling him from his neck...

Avyay:i have told you, don't play with me...

He said and shouts,

Avyay:everyone down your swords, the sultan is in my lane now!

Nitya and raghav returned to where avyay is present... Avyay saw Nitya had some blood on her lehenga... and her sword was speaking volume, with the Amount of blood, while raghav's condition wasn't less...

Suddenly, sultan pressed his back which made the hold lose a little but still tight... Yet a whimper left Avyay's mouth has sultan had stepped on his injury...

Avyay:fuck...

He said, raghav and Nitya were fast enough to get down from their horses and handle the situation... raghav held the sultan while Nitya went to avyay, who's chest is bleeding now...

Nitya quickly took the second dupatta she wore and ties it around his chest... He smiles at her weekly...

Avyay:do the honours, Rani sa...

Nitya:it was you who fought the entire night... You deserve to do this...

She bends down and took his sword from ground and gave it to him... He smiles and went ahead and the next thing that was seen was sword meeting a neck...

🕊️🍂

Avyay, Nitya and Raghav are on the main gate of palace... Nitya was trying to cover head with the small cloth but it wasn't covering her head entirely and the door opened...

She immediately went behind Avyay and he chuckles while everyone frowns...Then everyone realised and quickly bowed their heads not looking at her...

Even Rajwardhan bowed his head...

Avyay:come ahead, they aren't seeing you...

He said softly to her and she peaks from his back...

Avyay:cutie...

Abhilaasha went to her and covers her head and gave a proud look to her...

Abhi:I wasn't wrong when I gave you the sword for kingdom, Rani sa...

Aaira:bhabhi sa, you are my inspiration...

Aditya:bhabhi sa, if you weren't have reached on time, we would have lost our life...

He said still looking down...

Nitya:Stop, don't say like this in the morning itself...

Rajwardhan:okay , everyone go and get freshen up, Avyay and raghav Ved ji are waiting for you both in your chambers...

They both nods and went to their chamber...

As soon as they got in Nitya immediately removed her dupatta from his body and opens up this kurta, and looks at the wound...

She hissed looking at how the wound was, and how it was right in the middle of his chest... She immediately told him to lie down till ved ji coming in...

As the process finished, ved ji bandaged his wound and told him to eat healthy not to do any work for atleast a week...

Nitya came back in chamber after taking bath and she was followed by attendees with huge bowls of water... she told them keep it there and leave...

Nitya took a cloth, dipped it in water and slowly with shaky hands goes near to his body and wipes his left hand... Avyay smiles seeing her all nervous now... He smirks knowing he has his effect on her and he was proud of himself for this...

Avyay:aapke haath kaap kyu rahe hai, Rani sa?

'why are your hands shaking, Rani sa?'

He asked hiding his smile, seeing a red hue spread on her face... She just shrugged it off and continues her work... Now she had wiped his upper body, she was thinking what to do next...

Avyay:what happened? Continue!

Nitya looks at him with wife eyes and jaw on floor... Avyay let's out a laugh seeing her expressions...

Avyay:you are such a cutie...

He said and leans in and kissed her forehead...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Now , now! A little teasing won't hurt anyone right?

Next to next chapter is gonna be interesting with something is coming up, for this story!!!!!

Also complete the target guys!!!

Target
Votes:165+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️