Chapter 4

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next day,

The whole palace is decorated with hangings of flowers and diyas everyone is indulged in one or the other thing... And why not! The first child of Rawat's and Rajput's were getting together... Their first marriage ritual would take place...

Nitya was in her chamber all ready in a peach coloured lehenga given by Rajput's for the function... That lehenga was beautiful with white embroidery and golden scarf... Those gold jewelleries adoring her beauty and her hairs carefully braided in lose braids and flowers adoring her hairs curls... Everything was just perfect for her...

The random thought of Avyay liking her her look came to her mind and she suddenly got conscious of her look... All the attendees were looking at her and grabbing the things which were scattered all around her vanity...

Just then her siblings came to her chamber... All the attendees left them along... Shiv her brother came and hugged her...

Shiv:di now you will leave us?

He said and reality hits everyone that soon she will leave this kingdom her family everyone and go away to a whole new world... She will have to leave her comfort place and to go a world were she will be new to everything...

Nitya:do you want me to go away soon?

Fanya: ofcourse not di...

And then rawat siblings had a huge hug and then she was called outside for the main ceremony... She came to the main area with a timid smile on her face...

Her gaze was down... As soon as she heard the Voice which always makes her heartbeat uneven she looks up and saw that he was sitting on the couch with a white kurta and peach coloured long over coat and embroidery done on it... His hairs were losely left on his forehead making him look even more happening...

She again shifted her gaze to her lap when she heard him whispering to her...

Avyay:seems like i am looking good enough to get your attention today!

He said and she immediately regretted her actions...

I should have not looked at him for so long... Now he will hate me for that... And he didn't even looked at me... Am I not looking good to be his wife? Atleast to be wife! I should have not done that... He was such a gentleman and me.?? I am such a creep looking at him as if... Nityaaa... Why can't you keep your eyes to ground... Okay now, i won't look at him only! Yeah that's much better...

She gave herself a little pap talk and then the ritual started... Groom's side family gave a lot of gifts and sweets to Bride's side of family along with one long red scarf which was placed on her head... And then she was asked to place the water filled kalas (pot) on the small tower of rice...

Abhilaasha explained the Ritual to her... And she was listening to her carefully not to miss any step...

Abhi:you know this ritual is known as baat bharana (alliance fixed) now you both have to option but to stick to each other...

Everyone chuckles while they both got shy...

Abhi:now Nitya do the aarti (prayings) of kalas and then with the same plate do the aarti of Avyay....

She nods and does the aarti of kalas... Now she got a little timid as she has to look at him and she decided she will not! She took the plate and stood up... Fanya propered her lehenga and she went to him who was sitting on the couch...

She with red painted fingers dipped her finger in tilak and took them to his forehead... Avyay out of respect closes his eyes and covered his head with his hands... As soon as her fingers touched his skin she felt a whole wire of electricity in her body...

She ignored that fact and did the Aarti fast and went back to her place... Everyone again chuckles at her shyness and she blushed while his lips had a small smile playing around...

Abhi:okay now that this ritual is done... Aradhana you also had one ritual right?

Abhilaasha asked Aradhana who is the mother of Nitya...

Aradh:ji... Horoscope of Avyay is available?

Abhi:yes... Here...

She passed them to her and she gave them to priest who is here for the marathi ritual...

Aradh:Avyay beta can you please come here..

He quickly nods and went to them where ladies were sitting... Abhilaasha actioned him to sit beside Nitya and he being the innocent boy who didn't kill the king of small Princy state just because he said something to Nitya sat there...

And then priest saw the horoscope of both Nitya and Avyay's... While priest was doing that Aradhana thought to introduce everyone with the ritual...

Aradh:so this ritual is lagnacha bedior which is very important for us as marathi's... We just give horoscope to priest for the auspicious dates for wedding and a small pooja (prayer) is done for both bride and groom...

Avyay and others nod at her... And the priest did the small pooja for both of them and then he told the auspicious dates from which everyone selected a wedding date which is after 3 months...

After the dates were decided... Ardhguru and Rajwardhan told to inform in respective kingdoms about the marriage dates and to start the preparations...

They all started to stand up when Aaira and Fanya stopped Avyay and Nitya...

Nitya:Fanya?

Fanya:di just a second... Aaira... Bring that...

Aaira came a big plate of burning coal and rotated it several times around the couple and then told the attendees to throw them somewhere far from palace... They nod and took the plate away...

Everyone smiled at how their little pillars are taking care of them...

Avyay:come here...

He called both of them but only Aaira went as she thought he only called aaira...

Avyay:Fanya? Don't you want to have a small hug from your brother?

Fanya smiles and looks at Nitya she nods and went and joined aaira and then whole younger clan hugged each other...

Ardh:okay enough everyone now let's have dinner...

Raj:ohh right... Avyay are the arrangements are done to leave?

Avyay:yes bapu sa (father)

Ardh:let's go then...

He said and everyone started to go towards dinning area... They all sat down and had their food... While Nitya tried to avoid Avyay as much as possible and Avyay could figure out that something is wrong with her...

What happened to her now? She was all fine when she came! Is she upset of my tease? Oh no Avyay why can't you keep your mouth shut... And yeah I didn't told her that i will leave tomorrow... Maybe she is upset for that... But why is she affecting me so much... Maybe because she will be my wife... Yeah that's the reason...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

There you go with the update... I know it's little late but it's okay! Right?

And do let me know how do you guys find this story??

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️