Chapter 30

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nitya was hesitant to come back to chamber but she gathered all her courage and entered the only to see avyay bare he was just in his pajama... He was arranging dinner for both of them... The chamber was litted with warm lights of the candles which were making it harder for Nitya to control...

All of this was so intimating, avyay not wearing kurta flexing his well built muscles, those broad shoulders, the way his hands were showing some of the veins were making her weak on her knees..

She saw Avyay turning, Avyay saw her wearing a very light yellow lehenga, her wet locks of hairs were cascading down her back... Her face looking bright red... He walks up to her making an eye contact with her...

As he stood near her, he took a hold of her hands and pulls her near by her wrist.. A small gasp left her mouth... Her peptide body collides with his huge body...

Her face was hidden in his chest while his hands were around her bare waist playing the waist chain she has... Nitya looks up to him... He actions the attendees to leave the room, they had their head down and left the chamber...

Avyay cups Nitya's small face in his hands and they both make a eye contact... He leans forward to her making her breath hitched... As he leans in more her eyes closed, breath hitched, heartbeat accelerated, lips wobbling and body shivering due to the effect he is having on her body...

She leans in more to his touch and opens her eyes... He was way to near her, just inches left between their lips... They both make an eye contact with each other... Avyay looks at her lips which were so plump and pink... He had a sudden urge to kiss them and know do they taste exactly how they look like..

Avyay:should I ?

Nitya was so lost in his hazel and green eyes that she didn't notice he asked her something... He smirks looking at lost in him...

He asked her again, this time she just closes her eyes giving herself to him... Avyay smiles and didn't delay even a second later...

Avyay placed his lips on her's... He was sucking the lips with such intensity that she wasn't able to give him back... Avyay smirks while kissing and slows down a little... He seeks for her permission to enter her mouth and she opens her soft lips, giving him the permission he needed...

Avyay and Nitya smiles while kissing... Avyay's hands were now caressing her long back and his other hand went in het wet locks pulling her face closer to him... Nitya let's put a whimper, avyay opens his eyes saw her losing her senses over him... Her whole body was over him... If he would remove his hands she would totally be on the ground...

So avyay pulls her a little and sat on the couch with her in his laps... He felt her getting breathless, they both broke the kiss and avyay looks at her...

She had her eyes closed, her breathing was a little heavy... He smiles at her and puts her head on his bare chest... She snuggles her face to him...

Once he felt she was all relaxed now, she lift her head and saw him looking at her smiling... She to passes him a weak smile..

Nitya: Rana ji...

Avyay: Rani sa...

Nitya: why would you do that..

Avyay frowns and looks at her questioning..

Nitya:i mean...um.. you kn...know like...we do...do this.... after....

Avyay understood what she is trying to say, he smirks and decided to tease her a little...

Avyay: hum ek raaja hai, aur ek acha Raja wahi hota hai jo, aage wala jaise kare usko waisa mile... Bass humne wahi kiya, Rani sa..

'i am a king, and a good king is the one who gets whatever the next person do, and that's what I did, My Queen!'

Nitya closed her eyes and remembered the lobby moment and then their heated kiss... Her face wasn't less than a peach right now and avyay was enjoying her getting shy and all...

Avyay chuckles and removes her hands from her face and says,

Avyay: let's have food first... We can continue this later on also...

Nitya's eye widen and her mouth hung open...

Nitya:shut up...

She said and started to stand up from his lap but he pulls her back...

Avyay: aaj hum Apni Nitya ko apne hatho se khilayenge...

'Today we will feed our Nitya with our own hands...'

All the remaining blood was now rushed to her cheeks hearing him claiming her as his...

Avyay makes a bite and made her eat it, and then he had his own... And they both finished the dinner, he left the plate there and took Nitya to the terrace for their sessions...

Raghav looks at both of them and then looks at Aditya... They both smirks looking at them while aaira and yug smiles...

Aaira went to her bhabhi sa and they started their girls talk which any of the men didn't understood... They shook their head at them but they just shrugged it off...

Raghav:ohh by the way, did you guys proceed? Or is it still on smiling only?

Avyay:why should I tell you this... Focus on your work..

Adi:no bhai sa, actually raghav is right...

Avyay:why the hell do you guys want to know my life?

Yug:we are your brothers...

Avyay: exactly, you guys are my younger brothers not elder so respect me...

Raghav:respect?

Avyay:shut up raghav...

Avyay rolled his eyes and then looks at Nitya who was sitting straight to his eye sight... He smiles looking at her...

Yug:no on serious note, how are you both doing now...

Avyay:pretty much well... Maybe baby steps... Buildin our relationship... This is totally gonna be filled with alot of respect for each other and that unknown emotion...

Raghav:that unknown emotion will be felt a little to early to you... just wait and watch...

Avyay:waiting...

He said looking at Nitya... She looks back at him and smiles...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There you go!!!!
THEY KISSED!!!!! OH MY GOD!! SUCH A HUGE PROGRESS!

What do you guys think on thai chapter and this story..??

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️