Chapter 14

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay was looking at her shivering state... He covers her with more blankets but nothing was helping her... Ved ji had given some medicine to her but it were after breakfast medicines...

And looking at her state she won't be able to sit up... Nitya was staring at Avyay with her doe shaped red eyes with little tears... Avyay looks back to her came on bed again and pulls her to his body... He hadn't wore his kurta... She snuggles to his body and he wraps her around his arms covering her fully with blanket...

Nitya:ahh... This blanket is double the weight of me...

Avyay:now i can't do anything... You have be wrap around it until you are fine...

Nitya:but I am fine... Look... I am even sweating now....

Avyay:Nitya....

He glares at her and she pouts... They were talking when attendee came with breakfast... Nitya covered them with blanket to hide Avyay's body... Avyay chuckles at her act and shook his head...

Avyay:keep it on table and leave...

Attendee did what they were asked and leave them alone.... Avyay went to table and Nitya also tried to stand up but she fall back...

Avyay: Nitya, kya kar rhi hai aap? Lagg jaati aapko toh... Aap bethe hum waha hi laa rhe hai khana...

'nitya, what are you doing? What if you would have got hurt? You sit, i will bring it there only...'

Nitya smiles at him and he frowns...

Avyay: i have scolded you and you're smiling...

Nitya's smile just got wider...

Avyay:pagal...

Even he smiles looking at her smile... Avyay made her eat the breakfast and then gave her medicine... Attendees came to get her ready and also to inform about the court times...

Avyay:No court for today... Also inform Maa sa about Nitya... And you can leave...

Nitya:why? No wait... Why did you cancelled court..?

Avyay:humari jo choti si Rani sa haina vo abhi bohot bimaar hai aur hum unhone akela nhi chod sakte... Kya pata kahi gir gyi yaa fir kuch aur hogya toh? Naa babah naa...

'My little Queen is currently not well and i can't leave her alone at all... What if something happens? Nahh not taking the risk at all'

Nitya:ohhh... I am not little...

Avyay:clearly...

He rolled his eyes and then called attendees to make her ready for the day... They helped her to the bathing area while avyay went outside the chamber to a morning walk...

He was walking when Abhilaasha came in the garden...

Avyay:maa saa...

Abhi:avyay, why didn't you informed me about nitya's health...

Avyay:she was not that well and i couldn't think of anything but to save her... So the first thing that came to my mind was to call ved... Next thing after ved ji went we both slept... Now she is getting ready...

Abhi:you care for her...

Avyay: ofcourse i do... That's not a question maa saa...

Abhi:so is the car still stuck or riding?

Avyay looks at her with confusion... And Abhilaasha just hits his head...

Abhi:it's been three months since you guys have been married... And till now you guys have not developed that comfort level with each other?

Avyay:maa saa... It's not what you think... You know how I am... And I don't want to hurt her with my issues... I just can't... I can't imagine that one day she will face this issue and how am I gonna deal with it?

Abhi:beta... Pareshaniya sabki hoti hai... Humari hai apke bapu sa ki hai... Par humne kya kabhi usse apne rishte ke bich laaya? Nhi naa... Aapko bhi ye baat samjh ni hogi, apki Nitya ko apnana padega... Ye hum humare anubhav se bata rhe hai... Aap hume bataye kya apko Nitya ke aas paas rehna acha lagta hai?

'my son, everyone has their issues... I had my issues you dad had his issues, but did we bought that in between us? No right! You too have to understand this thing, you have to accept Nitya... I am talking with experience... You only answer me, do you like to be around Nitya?'

Avyay:yes... I do like around Nitya... I feel like i have got a new life since the time i have met her... And i know what you are trying to make me understand but trust me I am trying very hard to come out of my shell it's just i can't... The warrior avyay can be on battle ground and win but in emotions, he is one of the weakest player...

Abhi:no my son, don't say anything like that about you...

Avyay:maa saa, you know Nitya is such a little girl, who needs to be protected but sometimes i feel like i will hurt her... You know i have to think a thousand times even before I have to hold her hand... Like if i will hold her hand will she get hurt because of the grip... Will she like me holding her hands... There are more questions which are still unanswered... I want answers but.... I don't have that courage to go and ask for answers...

Just then Rajwardhan came there.. and pats his heads...

Raj:beta ji, you have to go and ask her... Else wise you will be still the same even after years... I have invested so much on you and you are trying to waste my investment?

Avyay:typical bapu sa...

And then younger clan came there...

Aaira:bhai saa.....

Avyay:boliye bhai saa ki Rajkumari...

'say princess '

Aaira:bhai saa, i was asking if we can call bhabhi saa's family too for diwali? Even she will like it... What say?

Raj:ohh that's great... I will send the invitation...

Avyay:ji... I will go and check on Nitya till then...

Raghav:what happened to bhabhi sa?

Avyay:your bhabhi saa has worked so much that she has to now rest for a week...

Aaira:bhai saa, you are telling us now, maa saa let's go and check on bhabhi saa...

Avyay:you guys go we are here only then...

They all nods and aaira and Abhilaasha went to Nitya while the males talked about politics and stuff...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

100 $ question,
Will avyay come out of his Denial?? 👀

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️