Dragon Ball 3:

Story Title: Reborn into the world of Dragon Ball as the True Legendary Super Saiyan!

♡Dragon Ball Z/Super x Various Characters x Author Insert♡

Book Cover:

___________________________________________

Trailer Plot: Born and Raised in Oakville City, Katherine Milky Yasha never had a good life when she was growing up. Her own family abuses and neglects her everything, even when she makes mistakes or doesn't. Her auntie and uncle are the ones who were very caring and shown her love, which her parents never shown. Milky considered her own auntie and uncle as her real parents. When Milky grew a bit older, she was such a Dragon Ball nerd as her uncle did got her hooked on the series. She was very fascinated by all the hype that Dragon Ball has to offer. She loved the characters, but most of all, she loved her most favorite character of all time; Broly. To Milky, it's like her and Broly have so much in common. The pain they're both are going through, their controlling abusive parents...the anger. Milky felt so much rage for her ex-parents, even developing ptsd. Most of them, Milky has nightmares of the pain she went through and sometimes think, should she even end her own life just to find some peace for once? Milky was such a smart girl for her age.

Even though Milky wanted to escape her ex-parents and live a peaceful and happy life with her aunt and uncle, sadly her wish never came true. One night, her ex-parents murdered Milky's aunt and uncle, saying that they were being too nice and caring to a worthless mistake like her. Milky was traumatized and horrified on what happened, but she also snapped and murdered her ex-mother, but her ex-father made sure to finish the job and kill Milky, while leaving her in a burning building with her deceased auntie, uncle, and ex-mother. Milky thought that maybe she can finally be in peace, but that wasn't the case. Suddenly, Milky woke up and noticed that she was in the forest and later, she even discovered that she's in her favorite anime of all time and reincarnated as a Saiyan, but still looks the same. She'll even come to realize that she isn't just a normal Saiyan and trying to control this new power will be very hard, even after the hell she went through. She'll meet new friends, have a new family, fight new enemies and possibly find a lover(s) through the years.

Will Milky keep her power under control or will she lose control of her rage and destroy all. Just how powerful is Milky truly is? Will history change a lot? Find out on the new series of Dragon Ball Z/Super!

Full Name: Katherine 'Milky' Briefs

Saiyan Name: Milky

Age: 6-7 (Saiyan Saga, Namek Saga, Frieza Saga), 8-12 (Lost Yardrat Saga, Android Saga, Cell Saga), 19 (Buu Saga), 23+ (BoG Saga and going forward)

Species/Race: Full Blooded Saiyan

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual