Omniverse: (Story Idea #28)

Story Title: The Ultra-Omniverse Time Patrollers!

♡Xenoverse AU x Authors/Ocs♡

Story FT: MonarchChaos , TrapMaster20 , Ruisu5678 , FlukeyThunder74 , MoonWingJ , Kingkari_vines

[Note: I had this idea for a very long damn time. It wasn't really official yet until now. My bestie; Chaos, knows exactly what I'm talking about as I talked to him before about this little idea.]

Cover:

___________________________________________

Trailer Plot: The Universe, Gigaverse, Megaverse, Omniverse, Timelines...and the Darkverse. Everything, time itself, should be going as it should be. However, that's not the case as something dark, deep with omniverse, and Entity is changing history, changing time everywhere...in a very dark era. The entire multiverse, the omniverse, every timeline is in danger and for the worse.

However, not all hope is lost, as a Goddess of Time and protector of the omniverse is seeing all of these as she fears for the worse. With no time to waste, the Goddess search high and low with very high potential warriors to defend the entire Ultra-Omniverse from the darkness.

Enter Katherine Milky Yasha, a very powerful warrior...who lost everything. She lost her family, her friends, her lover, and her student to an evil entity, all because she was "too weak". She kept training and training, never again to fail. When she was offered a chance to protect to Ultra-Omniverse from darkness, she took the job and promised to never ever fail again.

Join Milky and many other warriors as they work together and stop evil, saving timelines and other multiverses. Will their power be enough, or will our heroes will fail?

Full Name: Katherine Milky Yasha

Age: 26

Species/Race: Human

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks:

Extra Note: To be honest, this idea was just gonna be just an all girl oc stories

Extra Note: To be honest, this idea was just gonna be just an all girl oc stories...but I thought about it..like just a day, and changed my mind. And yes, this is just gonna be like DB Xenoverse, but hella different. It's my own au, with many many timelines and crossovers (connected to our ocs and their stories/your stories). So, if you wanna join...THEN COME ON IN! I'm accepting all. If you don't want to join...then it's fine. For the people I mentioned that'll be in the story, if you're reading this...then I am not even sure if you'll be interested in this story. Seriously, I don't even know your tastes in stories. If you want to join, than that's great. If you don't want to, then it's okay.

Sorry for always featuring you guys in a lot of stories. I just thought that doing these stories will be fun, plus...I like you guys. You're pretty cool, like everyone I know on here (even my followers). Yeah...I like you guys. Not like that...as family is what I meant. Uh, that's all.

♡Oh, and for the people who I didn't mention, if you wanna be apart of a story, just come dm and I'll be happy to add you. Just gotta talk about it and set some rules, y'know?♡

{Updated}

March 11, 2023

Saturday

Time: 1:20 pm

Words: 517