Splatoon 2: (Story Idea #18)

Story Title: Humanity's Lone Survivor

♡Splatoon Futanari Yuri Harem x Author Inserts/Ocs♡

Story FT: MoonWingJ , Ruisu5678 , MonarchChaos , TrapMaster20 , steplam402

Story Inspired by: Inspired by my other story: "The Last Of My Kind [Splatoon Harem]". Yeah, so, this story will be sorta the same...but in an alternative universe.

Cover:

___________________________________________

Trailer Plot: Katherine Milky Yasha, a very young woman, wanting nothing but a normal life. She dropped out of college, just to help her parents out with money, even though her parents were very upset that she dropped out of college. One night, Milky got a secret package, getting a call from her boss to deliver it, not knowing that this package...would change her life...forever.

One night, in Empire City, the blast from the Ray Sphere happened, killing thousands upon thousands and in the center...was Milky. However, that one night changed her. Awakening her new powers, but now, it seems like the whole world is against her. She has the power to save lives...but does she really want to play hero? Or villian? Playing both sides seems fun~.

Months later, tragedy strucks again as the wave happened, ending all of humanity as Milky...was the only survivor...or was she? Join Milky as she becomes the world's new heroine...or villian. The choice...is up to her.

Full Name: Katherine Milky Yasha

Age: 19

Species/Race: Human

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks:

I wanted to try something different

I wanted to try something different. Yep...Futanari/Yuri Harem...Hope this doesn't backfire. Got this little idea from a story I read long ago, forgot the name.

Also, the people who are mentioned are welcomed to join. However, if this story is uncomfortable...then I apologize and you can ignore this. Thought you'll be interested. I wanted to mention others....but not sure if they will want to join this type of story.

I also need to work on new ocs for other stories.. instead of being a author insert story all the time. Just thinking of a oc...is hella hard to do these days.

{Updated}

February 18, 2023

Saturday

Time: 5:43 pm

Words: 355