Sonic the Hedgehog 5:

Story Title: Behold My Ultimate Power!

♡Sonic Au Harem x Oc/Reader♡

Book Cover:

___________________________________________

Trailer Plot: For a very long time, Yami has mostly been alone for almost his entire life. Yami couldn't remember much of his past, other than having a lovely family that adopted him, his name, and what he is. Yami wasn't always a good person. He once destroyed an entire village, who tried to pick a fight with him and he left no survivors. His powers were off the charts and he gets stronger everytime he gets injured. For most of his life, Yami was looked at as a monster and they did the unthinkable, they killed his adopted mother, thinking she was a monster as well and Yami...lost it. He snapped and let rage and darkness consumed his heart as he destroyed an entire city and killed every last mobian that lived in that city. He did it all in the name in justice and vengeance...but at what cost? Yami truly lost everything now, so he buried his mother and left, towards whatever the wind takes him.

For a few years, Yami was now 15 years old as he continued to slaughter his enemies and corrupted good guys/gals. Yami was a very dangerous Hedgehog as his power was unmatched as he grows even stronger over the years. He was always alone and he was used to the quietness. However, one day, he stumbled upon a yellow female Hedgehog getting picked on by 4 bigger mobian males and Yami didn't take too kindly to bullies, so he showed them their place by brutally putting them down to the ground and they ran off being scared. The yellow Hedgehog, known as Elina, thanked Yami a lot for saving her. Yami didn't care about her gratitude as he was about to leave...only to have Elina start to follow him, which got annoying pretty quickly. Apparently, Elina thinks that Yami was actually pretty cool and thinks she'll be safe with Yami if she stay with him. Over the next few years, Elina followed Yami, becoming very close as friends, and now they even started dating. This was a first for Yami as he never had a friend before, let alone dated before.

Yami became very overprotective of Elina if any guy or girl tried anything, he'll just send them to the hospital. Elina loved her new boyfriend so much that she always gives him love and affection, that Yami is a bit happy for it. As they were on date, Elina found a Chaos Emerald and it lead Eggman to it. Elina bravely tried to refuse to give the Emerald away and that got her captured. Yep, Yami wasn't happy at all as he sped after Eggman to rescue his girl back. What Yami didn't know was that this would make him meet Sonic and his friends. Yami doesn't even like meeting new people and here he is. Yami has even began meeting new girls, who would fall madly in love with him.

Join the adventures of Yami the Hedgehog as he goes on new world adventures, fight villians, gain new power and even gain a harem of girls. Yami already regretted his decision on meeting all these new people in his life now.

Full Name: Yami Seishin Akuma

Alternative Name: Yami the Hedgehog

Age: 19 (Forever)