Highschool DxD 5: (Story Idea #50)

Story Title: My Power...Is Overflowing!

♡Highschool DxD x Crossover Harem x DBZ!Broly Oc/Reader♡

Story FT: MonarchChaos

Cover:

___________________________________________

Trailer Plot: Born with untapped destructive power, Ryou used to live a normal life with his adopted family that loves him very much. The Hyoudou family found Ryou when he was in a pod near the forest outside of Raven City as a infant. However, the Hyoudou family noticed that he had a tail and seems to be not a normal human, but they didn't care as they raised Ryou as their own, until Ryou finally had a sister named; Isamu Hyoudou. Both of the were very close as they grew up together.

When growing up, Ryou had to hide his tail from the world as he wasn't normal, but a Saiyan...born with unrivaled destruction power. However, he never knew about this info yet. Ryou is usually one of those quiet kids, who tends not to really talk much unless needed so. As kids, Ryou always protects Isamu from bullies...but he was always violent and enjoyed hurting them, which did scared Isamu as she became worried on Ryou's changed behavior. What Isamu did noticed about Ryou that'll lead him to extreme violence...is his explosive temper.

One day, Ryou's and Isamu's father was killed in front of them by a fallen angel, as their mother was extremely hurt. Something snapped within Ryou as he led out a terrified rage screamed as he transformed, but his face was shown full of evil and he was out of control. Yes, he easily killed the fallen angel, but he was still going on a murderous rampage, enjoying the killing as he lost full control of himself. Raven City was entirely gone that day...but Isamu and their mother survived as said little girl was the one to calm Ryou down and was traumatized since that day, but still loved her brother dearly.

Years later, after moving to Kuoh City both Ryou and Isamu enrolled in Kuoh Academy. Ryou was very popular with the girls, but didn't care much about that stuff as he only cared for his sister. Now, as they are in devil territory now, Isamu must do everything she can to avoid her brother going on a rampage as she's afraid of losing him forever. She'll make sure that Ryou's explosive temper never loses control. Watch as Ryou rises to the top to become the most powerful Saiyan in the multiverse as he gains a harem along the way.

Full Name: Ryou Hyoudou

Age: 6-18

Species/Race: 80% Saiyan, 20% Incubus

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight/Bi-curious

Looks:

(Kid)

(Teenager)

(Teenager)

[Updated]

May 20, 2023

Saturday

Time: 3:39 pm

Words: 454