As Jaha was in the middle of his speech, some delinquent yells out "your dad's a dick Wells!" And everyone laughs at his comment "I for one agree" Jaycee said happily "dido" Octavia smiled.

Jaha continued his speech. "If how ever you do survive, those crimes will be forgiven. Your records wiped clean. The drop site has been chosen carefully, for the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough nonperishables to sustain 300 people for up to 2 years." As the speech was happening some kid decided to take off his seat belt and float around like a little juvenile.

"Hey look at that" Octavia said to Jaycee "he's going to regret that" she sighed "what do you mean?" She looked at Octavia and said "I mean once the shoots deployed he's going to end up hitting a wall because of the force of this junk" as she is looking at him some delinquent says "the space walker bandit strikes again!" And everyone cheers for him. "He then floats in front of Clark and Wells, "check it out, your dad floated me after all" he smiled. And people were laughing. In a serious tone, "you should strap in before the parachutes deploy" then two other kid joined Finn in his fun "hey! You two! Stay put if you want to live!" Clarke looked at the idiot boys.

As Jaha kept speaking, "your the traitor that's been in solitary for a year." Finn looked at Clarke, "your the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal space walk." As she looked up from him. "But it was fun" he replied "I'm Finn" and he just smiled at her.

"You okay?" She said as she looked at Octavia, "yep, never better, just love how they treated us like we are disposable" "can you blame them? They are assholes who are also adults and think that they are right 100% of the time" Octavia smiled at her and nodded her head in agreement.

The ship continued to shake more and more. And Jaycee saw 2 more people get out of their seats as Clarke yelled "stay in your seats!" They of course didn't listen and started floating to 39 seconds till the parachutes deployed and the two guys ended up hitting poles that were now broken and gas was coming out. Fortunately for Finn he was okay.

As this was happening sparks were going everywhere and the people were panicking. "Holy shit we are going to die!" Some girl delinquent screamed. "Shut up! We aren't gonna die!" Jaycee looked at her with an annoyed expression.

The ship was moving left and right and shaking very roughly and there was sparks going everywhere. As the shaking continued the parachutes were working slightly and they ended up landing and everything was quiet. No one made a sound.

"Listen, no machine hum" Jaycee said as she looked at Octavia. She just smiled at the girl. Then their seatbelts in buckled and they ran to the entrance of the ship. And some guy saw them. "The other door is on the lower level! Let's go!" And everyone yelled in excitement. "No we can't just open the doors!" Clarke said as she ran to the Lowe level.

"Alright back up guys!" Some tall guy said. Octavia and Jaycee were in the back back and Octavia was pushing through while Jaycee stayed back because she didn't like close spaces. "Stop! The air could be toxic!" Yelled Clark at the mystery man. "If the air is toxic then we're all dead anyway" he looked at her with no emotion face. "Bellamy?" Octavia said Bellamy then looked at his sister and smiled, she started walking to him. "My god, look how big you are" she then hugged her brother.

"What the hell are you wearing? A guards uniform?" In a disapproving way. "I borrowed it to get on the drop ship, someone's gotta keep an eye on you" she then smiled again and hugged her brother once more.

"Where's your wristband?" Asked Clarke. "Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in over a year" Octavia said in an annoyed way.

Jaycee couldn't believe it. There was someone else like her, she wasn't the only one without a sibling.
She then got upset thinking about Jasper, oh how much she missed him.

Some delinquent yelled "no one has a brother" then another yelled "that's Octavia Blake! The girl they found hidden in the floor!" Octavia was so pressed she lunged to the people but Bellamy was quicker and grabbed ahold of her. "Octavia! Octavia no!" She looked at him "hey let's give them something else to remember you by" "yeah? Like what?" She responded to her older brother.

"Like being the first person on the ground in 100 years" he smiled then went to pull the lever. Smoke then came out as they were covering their eye from the sun. Everyone was looking outside in awe, how green it was, how pretty the trees were, how everything looked. Octavia the breathed in, and walked near the dirt, she then jumped onto the dirt and yelled. "We're back bitchesssss!" Everyone then screamed while her brother looked at her in awe. Then everyone scattered in excitement. Jaycee looked at her in awe to because she was glad Octavia had her brother, she then went up to the second floor trying to look for things she can used to contact the ark because she noticed that almost everything was broken.

As she was looking around she saw a very small opening, she pried is open and found a gun. And a box with bullets, she looked around to see if anyone was near and once she was in the clear she took it out. What she didn't know was that there was someone watching her. She then put the gun on safety and in her pants  to hide it because she doesn't want to know what would happen if it got into the wrong hands. She then climbed down and someone grabbed her wrist. "And where do you think you're going?" Said Bellamy. "Do I know you?" Jaycee replied "what did you find?" He said as his eyes remained on her. "I have no clue what you are talking about" she grinned "cmon, i know you found something so cough it up, before you get hurt." She then laughed and pulled her arm away from him.

She was walking away when he grabbed her again ur with force and he pushed her to the wall, before he could say anything she kneed him in the groin and he fell, she then pushed him in front of her and grabbed her knife, put it towards his neck. "Got anything else to say?" Before he could respond Octavia came. "Jaycee what are you doing?! That's my brother!" She yelled. "Yeah well next time tell your brother to keep his hands to himself." Jaycee said as she let go of him and walked away as she said. "Touch me again and you won't have any hands."

Octavia then looked at her brother "why did you pick a fight with her?" Bellamy just looked at her and smiles, then he hugged his sister again. While he did this, he is looking at Jaycee with caution.

___________________________________________

A/N
Ekkk! Part one is done! Let me know what you guys think! Do we think Jaycee is a badass? Cuz she seems like it ! Anyway love you all and ty for reading this story!
(Words 1995)