She went back to the kitchen and Yoongi also went behind her. Just then Jimin spoke in a loud voice, "I am watching everything." He heard Yoongi speaking back loudly from the kitchen, "So what? If you want you can look." Jimin widened his eyes in disbelief and mumbled, "Pervert!"

Tae hit him hardly on his arm and spoke, "Yahh, you are talking about my hyung." "Its the truth. He is not only a pervert but horny too", whispered Jimin. "He is in love Jimin-ah. You can't understand bro. Let him be", said Tae. Jimin rolled his eyes and mumbled, "If it was your noona then I would have seen you, not getting protective over her, huhh."

"She is my noona too. I care for her. Let them be bro. They are happy together", said Tae while eating. Before Jimin could say anything, Jungkook said, "I can hear you both. I will tell Yoongi hyung everything." He sipped his banana shake. Jimin and Tae looked at him and Jimin spoke, "Yahh! Are you mad? Do you want me dead?" Jungkook chuckled and spoke, "If one of you will die then it will be a little relief."

Tae said, "How mean Jungkook?" Jungkook chuckled and they all laughed. Just then Sohee and Yoongi came out of the kitchen and settled down. Yoongi asked, "What you guys are laughing about?" Jungkook said, "Hyung, Jimin hyung and Tae hyung were------".

He was cut-off by Jimin in between who spoke, "N-nothing hyung. It was nothing." Tae also said, "Yes yes hyung, it was nothing." Yoongi said while looking at them, "Sure?" Tae and Jimin nodded their heads. Yoongi just hummed. Jungkook chuckled a little.

When they were almost done with their breakfast, Yoongi spoke, "Jungkook, come to my office room after breakfast." Jungkook looked at Yoongi and spoke in a low voice, "Okay hyung." Soon they all finished their breakfast. Tae and Jimin stood up to leave. They bid everyone goodbye and left. Sohee also left.

Yoongi said, "Jungkook come." Jungkook nodded and went with Yoongi. They entered the office room and Yoongi sat on his chair while Jungkook stood in front of him. Yoongi opened a drawer and pulled out Jungkook's phone, his wallet and car keys and gave it back to Jungkook and spoke, "I am giving everything back to you. Don't do drugs again whatever the situation is, okay!"

Jungkook nodded and spoke, "Hyung, I promise I will never do it again." Yoongi smiled and caressed his cheek and spoke, "Sorry Kook, I know we were too harsh on you." Jungkook shook his head and spoke, "No hyung. It was all fine. If I was at your place, I would have done the same." Yoongi smiled and hugged him and patted his back and said, "Don't ever hesitate to share anything with us, hmm."

"Yes hyung", said Jungkook. Yoongi broke the hug and said, "Your all punishments are over now. So you can start playing basketball again. Work hard for the competition, okay." Jungkook looked at Yoongi and asked, "How you got to know about that?"

"Your best friend told us.... umm, not told, practically scolded us all yesterday, that too very harshly", said Yoongi while chuckling. Jungkook laughed a little and said, "He keeps scolding me too. Always keep saying, do that.. do this... don't do that... don't do this. He worries alot."

Yoongi smiled and said, "I am glad you have good people around. So I was thinking because of your best friend, we realised our mistake so we have to thank him. Ummm....we can have dinner together. Call him for dinner tonight."

Jungkook smiled and nodded and spoke, "Okay hyung, I will invite him." Jungkook spoke again, "Ummm, hyung, can I invite Junho too?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook and said, "Okay, you can. I want to meet him."

Jungkook squealed in happiness and spoke happily, "Thank you hyung. I am going now. Bye." Yoongi said, "Okay, bye. Take care."

Jungkook left for college and Yoongi left for office.

Time skips, in the office

Yoongi was doing his work with a little smile on his face. Hobi asked him, "You are looking happy today. Something good happened?"