09

"Why's climbing into a window so fucking difficult?" One of them asked.

"And these are Eunchae's friends..." Kyujin said taking Eunchae's hand and sitting down on the floor.

"Join us!" Eunchae said and the four sat down.

"You're all so pretty!" Jiwoo compliments them.

"Thanks, you're cute! I'm Kazuha, nice to meet you." Jiwoo blushed at the girl's compliment.

"I'm Chaewon and that's Sakura and Yunjin." The one with bangs introduced and they nodded.

"And what are your names?" Chaewon asked.

"I'm Haewon, that Lily, that's Jiwoo and next to Jiwoo is Jinsol, then Yoona and lastly-" Haewon started introducing each one of them.

"And I'm Yunjin, but most call me Jini." She said with a slight smirk looking at Chaewon up and down.

"No one calls her that." Jinsol said and they nodded.

"Nice to meet you cutie." Chaewon smiled at her.

"Please tell me you guys brought some sort of entertainment, there's still like 5 hours left!" Jiwoo asked.

"Well no..." Sakura said scratching her head.

"I came here for my girlfriend but they just decided to tag along." Eunchae shrugging clinging onto Kyujin's arm.

"Aww, you guys are so cute!" Jinsol squealed at the two.

"If Eunchae is from a different school, how did you guys meet?" Yoona asked.

"I met her while I was cheerleading at one of our football teams games, we were playing against their school." Kyujin said with a smile.

"And Kyujin came up to me and asked me for my number, which I gave and now here we are!"

"That's so cute!" They all squealed cooing at the couple.

"Enough about kindergarten couples, what are we going to do for the next 5 hours!?" Yoona asked.

"Let's play hide and seek, we're a lot so it will be fun!" Chaewon suggested.

"Are we even allowed in the hallways?" Haewon asked staring at the classroom's door.

"Relax dude, Mr Choi isn't even here. We won't get caught. Not unless you snitch on us." Jinsol reassured her.

"Okay, but no teams. The loser has to buy us lunch after detention!" Yunjin(Jini) announced.

"Okay then... Yunjin can be the seeker!" Jiwoo said standing up. "And we can hide!"

"Which Yunjin!?" Both Yunjin's asked staring at each other.

"Choi Yunjin!" Lily shouted out and running out the classroom along with the rest.

"Why me!? I feel that this is unfair!" She shouted out as the girls ran trying to find a hiding spot.

"Count 'till 30!" Sakura shouted being the last to leave the room.

"One, two, three, four..."

"Where the fuck do I even hide?" Lily questioned herself running upstairs to the music room. She ran and hid behind the big set of drums.

"Twenty-eight, twenty-nine, twenty-nine and a half, twenty-nine and three quarters. THIRTY!" Yunjin shouted out running through the hallways as if she were some blood thirsty vampire.

"Ready or not. Here I come!" She shouted out strolling trying to find the others.

"Where should we hide!?" Kazuha whispered while holding the other's hand.

"Bitch, does it look like I go to school here?" Yunjin(jennifer) asked and they stepped into a random room. "What is this place?"

"Looks like some sort of art room?" She answered look at the different sculptures and painting.

"Don't you think Kyujin's friends are nice?" Kazuha asked her and she shrugged.

"Sure they are. I'm sure you think they're nice after calling one of them cute." Yunjin said letting go of her hand.

"Aw, is Yunjin jealous?" She asked in a baby voice.

"No, I'm not jealous at all!" She argued folding her arms.

"You don't need to be jealous. You're the only one with a spot in my heart." Kazuha winked at her.

"Found you guys!" Yunjin(jini) shouted entering the room. "You guys seriously chose the first room, you didn't even try."

"We don't know the school! And we were not going to risk getting lost!" Yunjin told her.

"Well, you guys are the losers. So both of you are buying us lunch!" Yunjin said happily walking out and going to go find the others.

"Come out wherever you are girls. we dont have all day." she said checking each and every room she passed. she stared at the door of a particular room. 

"i know you're in here." Yunjin said softly entering the room where Yoona was hiding and trying to hard to not let her breathing be heard.

Yunjin walked close to where she was hiding which was a sort of cupboard. "I know you're in here." She said placing her hand on the handle.

"Soulmate has been found." Yunjin said in a robot voice smiling at Yoona standing with her hand covering her mouth.

"But how? I hid so well, better than I used to back when we were younger." Yoona whined stepping out of the cupboard and closing the door.

"I told you we're soulmates, no matter how far you go..." She leaned in closer to Yoona's ear. "I'll always be able to find you."

That day was the first time that a girl, Choi Yunjin, made her heart skip a beat.

Omg I haven't been updating and I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting. My Wi-Fi is still not back and I'm also writing my finals right now.

BUT I made sure to publish a chapter that was rushed let's minute. I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless!

𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara