11

It was Monday, lunch time and the cafeteria was full. All the seats at each table were completely full. Except the table where Jinsol usually sat. She would sit and eat on her own everyday.

Jiwoo noticed this. She would sit with her dance members and happily chat about new routines and latest dances they would cover.

She had always wanted to join the girl but never did. Well that was until today. Today, Jiwoo wanted to sit with her once best friend.

While her dance members were talking about the new dance routine they would start learning, Jiwoo interrupted them.

"Hey, I'll see you guys after school for practise." She said standing up with her lunch and making her way to the girl who seemed to be doing an assignment.

Jiwoo sat down opposite the girl. Jinsol noticed someone's presence and lifted her head up to look at the other.

"Hey!" Jiwoo smiled taking her lunch out and started eating.

"Shouldn't you be with your dance crew or something?" She questioned.

"Yeah but I ditched them for you. Talking about dance all the time can get boring overtime." Jiwoo answered with her mouth full.

"Hey guys." Haewon came in sitting down next to Jiwoo with her lunch.

"And what are you doing her?" Jiwoo questioned this time.

The girl shrugged, "I'm tired of eating lunch in the bathroom stalls."

"So that's where you've been all this time?" Yunjin gasped sitting down next to Jinsol. "No wonder you never caught me smoking during lunchtime."

"Woah, for once Yunjin is sitting down at lunch instead smoking." Yoona joined them sitting next to Yunjin.

"I'm quitting just for you babe." She smiled making Yoona roll her eyes even though it made her stomach do cartwheels.

"I just wanted to have a peaceful lunch." Jinsol said rubbing her temples. "I see you guys every Saturday, let me rest during the week."

"You're forgetting that it was your fault that we got detention in the first place." Yunjin reminded her.

"Hey guys!" Lily cheerfully joined them taking a seat next to Haewon.

"Here comes another one." Jinsol sighed giving up on having her peaceful lunch.

"I couldn't help but notice the once close friend group sitting together at lunch." She smiled as it felt like they were back in middle school.

"Not everyone though. Kyujin is hanging out with the 'cool' people. They still think she's rich." Yunjin scoffed. "What a fake."

"Don't say that, Kyujin is still our friend. I'm sure she has her reasons." Haewon said making Yunjin chuckle bitterly.

"What reason exactly? We all know that her father is the biggest gang member in town." She smirked.

"Yunjin... don't." Lily sternly said.

Yunjin looked around at the others who had the same expression as Lily's on their faces. "I need a smoke." She got up and left them.

"I should stop her as student representative... but as a normal student I dont give a fuck." Haewon said making Lily giggle slightly.

"Wow, detention has changed you Oh Haewon." Jinsol commented.

"I'll be back." Yoona said getting up to follow Yunjin. She found the other smoking on the schools rooftop, a place that was out of bounds for students.

"I thought you were quitting for me?" Yoona said standing beside her.

Yunjin exhaled smoke, "Why? Were you flattered?"

"I would be lying if I said no." She answered suddenly gaining confidence.

Yunjin chucked, "Do you want a drag?" She suddenly asked.

Yoona stared at the cigarette in her hands. "Sure, but it will be my first time."

"I know. Should I help you?" Not sure what the other was implying, Yoona simply nodded.

Yunjin took a drag of the cigarette then moved closer to her. Yoona was suprised my the sudden contact of their lips making her slightly open her mouth. Yunjin exhaled the smoke into her mouth then broke the contact.

Yoona sharply exhaled the smoke into the air trying not to cough.

"We should do that again, without the smoke." Yunjin smirked.

Update after a while because my brain doesn't want to work anymore :(

Merry Christmas☃️⭐ (even though its a day late) Hope you guys enjoyed Christmas.