07

"Its your third Saturday detention, I see you guys got the hang of things." Mr Choi said looking at the box where the girls had already put their things in.

"Well then, I will see you guys six hours from now." He said leaving the girls once again alone in the classroom.

As soon as he left, they all went sitting on the floor in a circle once again to pass time. Yoona went to the window opening it and reaching her hand out.

"What are you doing?" Haewon asked looking at Yoona who had her head out the window.

"I'm sneaking in snacks, I can't not eat for six whole hours!" She answered grabbing snacks and bringing it into their inner circle.

"Wow, you're breaking rules now?" Yunjin asked sitting next to her.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Nothing, it just makes you more attractive." She smirked.

"Stop flirting." Kyujin said rolling her eyes at the smirking Yunjin and the blushing mess Yoona.

"So what now?" Jiwoo asked and they shrugged.

"You guys are so dumb honestly." Yoona rolled her eyes going to the teachers desk and trying to open the drawer.

"Ya! What are you doing? Are you trying to get us in trouble?" Haewon whisper yelled at her.

"No need to whisper, we are alone in the school." Jiwoo whispered back.

"Then why are you whispering too?" She asked and Jiwoo shrugged.

"This is the drawer where Mr. Choi keeps all the things he confiscates. I'm sure there are games in here, if only I could open this." She said pulling the knob.

Yunjin walked over to her kneeling down next to her. She leaned in closer to the other.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoona stuttered trying to hide the blush that crept up onto her face.

Yunjin brought her hand up to Yoona's hair. "Hairpin." She answered retrieving the pin from her hair.

"I've had my fair share of breaking ins, whether it were doors or drawers." Yunjin said taking the box of cigarettes with a smile.

Yoona took it out her hand. "I'll be keeping this, I don't want to be inhaling your smoke." She slipped it into her back pocket.

"My headphones! I haven't seen these in a year!" Jiwoo exclaimed retrieving her items.

"There's so much board games in here." Jinsol said taking out the games. "Should we play one."

"Guys I don't think we should be doing this." Haewon said anxiously.

"Such a goodie-two-shoes." Yunjin said sitting back down along with Yoona.

"Come on Haewon, it's just a little game." Lily said putting her hand on top of the others. Haewon stared at Lily's hand on top of hers feeling some sort of warmth from it.

Lily noticed what she had done and quickly removed her hand thinking she made Haewon uncomfortable. "Sorry." She softly apologized.

<♡>

"Ya! That's unfair, you helped her!" Jiwoo whined after getting beaten by Yoona.

"No one said we couldn't help each other." Yunjin said making the younger throw a little tantrum.

"Kyujin? Aren't you on my side! They definately cheated!" She cried out.

"Stop being such a baby Jiwoo." Jinsol rolled her eyes rolling the dice. "Yes! Six!" She exclaimed moving six places on the board and rolling again.

"Checkmate bitches." Jinsol said winning the game.

"This isn't chess you dumbass." Yunjin said packing the board away.

"Are we not going to talk about how Yunjin teamed up with Yoona?" Jiwoo asked but got ignored.

"There's thirty minutes left, Mr Choi might be on his way." Kyujin said going back to sitting in a desk.

"They cheated!" Jiwoo cried out going back to the desk as well.

"Who's 'they', I didn't ask Yunjin for help." Yoona said sitting down.

"You know babe, most people would say thank you, but since its you I'll let it slide." She winked at her.

Update bc its my baby's birthday!

Happy birthday to this beautiful human being! Literally my wife! If i could i would marry her💖💫

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter!