10

Lily panicked trying to find a place to hide within the music room. She hid behind the big set of drums and let out a sigh of relief.

"Ahhh!" She screamed making contact with another body hiding behind there as well.

"Shut up!" Haewon said putting her hand over Lily's mouth. "Do you want to pay for lunch?"

Lily shook her head and Haewon slowly removed her hand. "Now, what do we do while Yunjin is looking for us?"

"Let's just stay quiet, we don't want to risk it."  Haewon answered as they sat in silence behind the drums.

"Okay..." Lily whispered. "What if she never finds us?"

"It'll be quite easy. Everyone knows this is your favourite place." She said letting out a sigh. "Which means it wasn't that great of a place to hide."

"People know this is my favourite place?" Lily asked confused.

"Well... I know." Haewon said and then there was an awkward silence.

"Do you know how to play anything?" Lily asked trying to make it less awkward.

"Not really..." She answered and Lily stood up and switched on the lights.

The room was decorated with the school bands logo 'loving memory'. There were fairy lights and cool graphics all over the walls.

"I'll play you something." Lily offered and Haewon stood up staring at the place in awe. She never really went into that room because it was quite loud for her.

Lily picked up the acoustic guitar that had a few stickers on it with her name. "This is mine." She said with a smile pointing at her name.

"Do you know Taylor Swift?" She asked another question.

"Kind of. She's the queen of pop music right?" Haewon said and Lily nodded.

"You've earned yourself some points Oh Haewon." She said sitting on the stood in front of the drums. "I'll play a Taylor Swift song."

Lily started strumming her fingers on the quitar playing different chords and notes. Soon she started singing, her amazing vocals covering Cardigan by Taylor Swift.

"And when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone's bed... you put me on and said I was your favourite~" She closed her eyes getting trapped into the song. Haewon watched her with a smile swaying to the song.

"But I knew you, playing hide-and-seek and giving me your weekends I~" She opened her eyes smiling at Haewon.

"You're so good." Haewon clapped when she was done.

"You should play me something sometime too." Lily smiled placing the quitar in its place. "You still play the piano right?"

"I haven't touched one in a year." She admitted.

"Oh." Was all Lily could say.

"I'm sure there is already a loser. Lets head back to the class. Mr Choi could be back anytime soon." Haewon said leaving Lily behind in the music room.

"So Yunjin and Kazuha are buying us lunch!" Eunchae exclaimed.

"It's not our fault we don't know the school." Kazuha argued.

"Next time we play, let's separate Kyujin and Eunchae. I walked in on them making out. If I came in just a minute later I would've seen naked bodies." Yunjin gagged.

"You should've came in later." Kyujin said annoyed. "You interrupted us."

"Well you guys should go now." Haewon said. "Our teacher is going to be here soon."

"Okay, it was nice getting to know you guys." Chaewon smiled as they stood up getting ready to leave through the window.

"Let's see each other again cutie." Yunjin replied with a smirk and Yoona rolled her eyes.

"God! Do you ever stop flirting?" Yoona said sitting in one of the tables.

"See you later." Kyujin sent a wink into Eunchae's direction.

"I'm still not used to these babies literally fucking each other." Jinsol said as they climbed out of the window.

"I don't think they fuck..." Lily slowly said then faced Kyujin. "You guys don't fuck each other... do you?"

"What do you think Lily? You heard her say she was the top." Jiwoo giggled.

"Oh god! I'm in a class full of lesbians." Her cheeks becoming a light shade of pink.

"So everyone's into girls?" Jinsol asked.

"Yes." Everyone answered except Lily. They all looked at her with blank stares.

"What!? I'm STRAIGHT!"

Guess who's wifi is finally working again? MINE!

Update. There will be slower updates from now on because im dealing with writers block.

Also thoughts on Nmixx comeback 'soñar (breaker)'  bc I'm IN LOVE WITH IT!!