"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Y-you make me feel some sort of...ugh I don't know..!" He exclaims and starts running his hands through his hair.

"What?" You ask.

"Ugh! Damn it! I'm not supposed to even feel like this at all! It goes against every moral I've set for myself!" Hunter drops his hands to his sides.

"Every moral you've set for yourself?" You fold your arms.

"Or do you mean every "moral" Belos has set on you?" You ask.

"T-that's not-!" He cuts himself off.

He ponders on what you said for a few second and goes quiet. He looks back up at you.

"I- I don't know." He sighs.

You fold your arms.

"Damn it! Why do you have to do this to me?? You really are a pain you know that?" Hunter blushes.

"Well if I'm such a pain then by all means we can stop talking to one another and call off this deal! You could probably learn the light glyph on your own anyway!" You exclaim.

"No!" Hunter says.

"Why?" You ask.

"Fuck- this is all your fault!" He blushes.

"My fault?! What's my fault?!" You exclaim and walk up closer to him.

"I LIKE YOU! ....... I really like you! Is that what you wanna hear?!" He shouts.

Your heart stops and you both immediately lock eyes. It's suddenly so silent between you both you could practically hear one another's hearts beating.

"E-ever since we started meeting... you sit in the back of my head and I swear to Titan it's gonna kill me." Hunters ears go red.

You blink. The rose glyph he made was true, you didn't believe it at first but it really was a rose... for a reason. He swallows nervously and you can see him start sweating a little.

"Fuck- and instead of just pushing you out of my head I just continue to allow you to stay." He says gently, but embarrassedly.

He steps closer to you. His red eyes are filled with so much emotion you feel as if you're looking right through him. His face is painted a slight red color the more he looks at you and he's trembling. You're trembling.

"Maybe it's not your fault it's mine. I'm the one who didn't push you away." He says softly, his voice breaking.

"This is what I get for... getting used to you being around... I guess." He says softly.

You blink and clasp your lips together, your face is a slight pink. You don't know what to say or do.

Hunter covers his face with his hands and slumps his back against a nearby tree. He grumbles in embarrassment.

"I shouldn't have told you, why did I even tell you..? I probably sound stupid." He mumbles and then starts walking off.

"N-no, it's- it's not stupid!" You stutter and grab his arm.

He turns to look at you with his eyes already widened. He seems at a loss with himself right now. He seems so angry and sad, obviously troubled. However, he perks his head up and wants to listen to your words.

Your breath goes shaky and his breath goes shaky too. He glances at your hand grabbing his arm, and then he looks back into your eyes.

"I- uh... uhm..." your face goes red.

He turns his body, once facing the opposite direction, turning it towards you, he approaches you more closely and watches you.

"U-uh hmm.." Your voice trembles.