"Oh, Barf!" She hugs him, glaring as Belch leans to her. "Not you."

She shoves him into Tuffnut, who pouts before hugging Belch.

Skullcrusher approaches Hiccup, snorting softly and purring. (Y/N)'s face falls as she gently rubs the side of his face, sighing.

"That was some pretty fine dragon wrangling back there," Eret's voice says as he approaches the two. "You two would make good trappers." He jokes.

Eret jumps as Skullcrusher nuzzles into his arm, startling him as he chuckles and pets him.

"You know... Skullcrusher's gonna need somebody to look after him now," Hiccup hints, smiling at Eret.

"M-Me?" Eret stammers, his eyes wide as he looks at Hiccup.

Hiccup nods, (Y/N) motioning to Skullcrusher in approval.

Eret smiles widely, gently setting his hand on Skullcrusher. "I'd be honored."

Hiccup smiles before turning to Valka, tears of pride in her eyes.

"Your fathers would be every bit as proud as we are."

(M/N) hugs (Y/N) tightly in relief before pulling away and looking at Hiccup. "He also would probably want to give you a talk about dating his daughter. So... We'll talk later, Hiccup."  

"Oh... Great," Hiccup nervously laughs, rubbing the back of his neck before smiling. "I'm really glad you both are here."

"And here we'll stay," Valka softly says as Toothless nuzzles into her side.

Astrid approaches with a grin, "see? (Y/N) was right."

"I'm always right!" (Y/N) jokes, making Hiccup snicker as he faces her. "It was in here all along," she gently sets her hand on his chest before smirking, flicking the switch and releasing his back-fin.

Astrid snickers as (M/N) lets out a laugh, the crowd all laughing along as Hiccup sarcastically chuckles.

"Now you're doing that one?" Hiccup questions with a raised brow as she shrugs with a grin. "That's hilarious."

"What can I say? I do my best," (Y/N) laughs, raising a brow as he approaches with a serious look.

"Come here, beautiful."

He wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her to his chest as he presses his lips against hers.

The crowd 'ooh~'s, Gobber doing the same before blocking the vision of a child watching.

(Y/N) pulls away, Hiccup quickly following as she lets out a muffled laugh. She gently caresses the side of his cheek before he allows her to pull back, smiling softly at her as she looks up at him with a light blush.

Gothi clears her throat, lightly tapping Hiccup's shoulder with her staff to get his attention. She motions for him to kneel, making him nod as he steps forward and kneels on his prosthetic foot.

She gathers black soot from some burned wood, rolling it around her fingers as she looks up thoughtfully at Hiccup. She reaches up with a smile, gently marking his forehead with the symbol Chief.

Gothi looks to (Y/N), gesturing for her to step forward. (Y/N) tilts her head in confusion, leaving her mother's side and approaching her.

She kneels besides Hiccup, confusion still etched on her face as Gothi reaches up and marks her forehead with the symbol Warrior.

Hiccup looks at (Y/N)'s symbol with a wide smile, (Y/N) looking down at her reflection in a puddle before smiling and facing Gothi.

Gothi bows to the two, Hiccup rising and offering his hand to (Y/N) and helping her up as Gobber walks over with a proud smile.