Flying Free

...

Third Person P.O.V

Toothless and (D/N) soar over the great ocean, side-by-side. The water parts slightly, due to their intense speed.

(D/N) lightly dips his wing into the ocean, making it splash on Toothless, who sneezes and snorts with a pout as (D/N) lowly rumbles a laugh.

Hiccup smiles under his face mask, glancing over at (Y/N) from the corner of his eye with a chuckle as she leans down, splashing water at him.

(Y/N)'s hair flies in the wind, a large smile on her face as she closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling.

Toothless roars over at (D/N), who nods as he flies upwards before diving down, spinning around one of the water Dragons as (Y/N) flattens herself to not get smacked by the wing of the mighty beast.

Hiccup quickly sits up on Toothless, hooking his prosthetic foot into place and switching the gears as Toothless spirals, flying through one of the water Dragon's wings as he laughs and cheers.

The two dragons fly up, Toothless happily roaring while (D/N) simply smiles a toothy grin.

Let the wind carry us to the clouds, hurry up, all right

Toothless leads (D/N) through the clouds, (D/N) slightly above him to watch for any danger as they dive through the clouds.

We can travel so far, as our eyes can see!

(Y/N) gently says something to (D/N), making his ear flicker back for a moment before he nods, slowly flying backwards and diving down as Toothless follows, Hiccup sighing happily and chuckling.

Toothless straightens out, (D/N) swiftly flying back to his side with a soft roar. (Y/N) takes in a deep breath, slowly rising and balancing on her feet on (D/N)'s back as he purrs softly, keeping his ear flicked back to listen in case he needs to react to save her from falling.

She stays standing for a steady moment as Hiccup closely watches her, ready to go to her aid just in case.

He sighs softly in relief as she slowly sits back down, laughing lightly and rubbing (D/N)'s ear with a wide grin as they continue flying.

We go where no one goes...

Toothless and (D/N) spiral up in sync, (Y/N) closing her eyes to ease her dizziness as they come to a halt while soaring over the clouds smoothly.

We slow for no one

She opens her eyes, laughing as (D/N) and Toothless roar happily and start falling backwards, Toothless' roar just a pitch higher than (D/N)'s.

Hiccup looks back towards the ground before looking towards (Y/N) with a light laugh as her hair flies in her face, causing her nose to scrunch up as she sneezes.

Get out of our way!

Toothless straightens up, gently spinning as (D/N) closely watches the Timberjacks flying overhead, lowly rumbling and alerting Toothless, who nods in response.

Hiccup stretches out his arms, breathing in deeply as he imagines himself flying.

(Y/N) looks up at the Timberjacks in awe, their large wings blocking some of the sun occasionally.

Hiccup hums in thought, clicking his handles into the saddle.

"So what do you think, guys?" His muffled voice came from the mask. "You wanna give this another shot?"

Toothless instantly perks up with a grumble, his face showing distaste.

"Hiccup... I don't know about that," (Y/N) replies in an uneasy tone, (D/N) blankly staring at Hiccup with clear disapproval.