Challenging the Alpha

Start from the beginning

Toothless fires another blast, making the Bewilderbeast screech in pain and back away as he starts to lose his control on the others.

From above, Stormfly shakes her head with a low chitter, her eyes widening as she sees Toothless. Malin squeaks softly, shaking her head before chirping happily when she sees (M/N) down below.

Toothless fires another blast, making the Bewilderbeast back away another step, then another, then another as he roars in pain.

Toothless leaps back to (D/N)'s side, facing ahead and roaring to the other dragons. They obey, happily flying to Toothless' side as the Bewilderbeast roars in retaliation.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Drago screams, grabbing his staff and using it to pull himself on the Bewilderbeast's tusk. "Fight back! Fight! Fight!"

The Bewilderbeast rumbles, unable to take control of the dragons.

"What's the matter with you?!" Drago shouts, panting in anger as he turns back to Berk.

The Vikings all line up side by side, ready to fight while facing Drago with the dragons above them.

Hiccup and (Y/N), now on the backs of their dragons, leap forward, Toothless slightly above and (D/N) at his side.

"Now do you get it?" Hiccup yells, Toothless huffing lightly as he stands tall. "This is what it is to earn a dragon's loyalty!"

"You've lost, Drago." (Y/N) shakes her head as Drago growls angrily. "Stand down. Now!"

(D/N) snorts in agreement, the Bewilderbeast glaring between him and Toothless.

"Never!" Drago screams, shaking his head. "Come on!" He commands, the Bewilderbeast stepping forward.

Toothless snarls, roaring over to (D/N). He nods, turning to the dragons and roaring loudly, who all listen and gather fire in their mouths.

Toothless fires a blast at the Bewilderbeast, (D/N) doing the same as Drago cries out before gasping when more and more blasts were fired.

Skullcrusher fires blasts, Cloudjumper hydro-blasting the Bewilderbeast along with Grump. Malin does the same, the baby Nadders roaring in a high pitched tone as they fire weak blasts to the Bewilderbeast.

"Hiccup!" (Y/N) gasps with a smile, him grinning back as they look back at the dragons on their side.

Their attacks were relentless, every dragon on Berk attacking the false Alpha as he backs away.

Drago screams, grunting as he avoids the blasts and hides behind the Bewilderbeast's spikes.

"Fight!!"

Toothless stands tall, closely watching the Bewilderbeast before rumbling softly to (D/N), who snorts before looking at Drago. (D/N) begins to fire blasts near Drago, making him scramble away with shouts as he quickly ducks back behind another one of the Bewilderbeast's spikes, Skullcrusher spotting him.

Skullcrusher fires a blast, striking Drago's prosthetic arm off his body as Drago screams with wide eyes, staring at his missing arm with wide eyes.

The Bewilderbeast rises slowly, the attacks from the dragons stopping as he does this. Toothless looks at (D/N), nodding before snarling up at the Bewilderbeast. Hiccup sets his hand on Toothless' head, looking up at the dragon as (Y/N) watches Drago on the Bewilderbeast with a glare.

The Bewilderbeast roars loudly, charging forward as the two dragons prepare plasma balls. (D/N) fires first, hitting his face and stunning him as Toothless fires, striking the Bewilderbeast's right tusk.

The Bewilderbeast roars in pain, rising up and shaking his head as his tusk snaps off, falling to the ground.

He tries to roar one last time, cut off by Toothless roaring and overpowering him before finishing with a snort. The Bewilderbeast whimpers softly, backing away as he bows while nervously looking at the new Alpha.

"The Alpha and his Beta... will protect them all." Hiccup says with a smile, making Drago's eyes widen as he gasps.

Drago yells as the Bewilderbeast dives into the ocean, taking him down with him.

And that was the end of Drago Bludvist.

...

I got so many chills when I first saw this scene. The music along with Toothless being a complete badass made me so hyped owo

So (D/N) is Toothless' second-in-command, the Beta :D

if y'all have read Werewolf stories, you know what a Beta is (ME LMAO)

The next chapter is the last one 😭😭

It'll be updated soon, don't worry! ❤❤