"Hey, uh... Mom? I thought we were gonna eat," (Y/N) calls to her as she gently pets Malin's cheek.

"We are!" (M/N) chuckles, sharing a knowing look with Valka as they both fly in front of the two and make them stop.

(M/N) grins widely as Valka holds her hand up, looking down and back up to the two.

Hiccup follows her gaze, his eyes widening when he sees the water-dragons herding a school of fish below. (D/N)'s ears perk as he looks down, sensing the Alpha below them.

The Alpha bursts from the water, scooping the fish inside of his mouth as Hiccup and (Y/N) watch in awe. The Alpha looks at them before he spits the fish out, causing thousands to fall from the sky.

"Wow!" (Y/N) laughs, making her mom smile and chuckle at her daughter.

Hiccup gasps out in awe, Valka laughing at his reaction as the dragons start feasting on the fish.

(D/N) rumbles pleadingly at Toothless, who looks at him before looking at Hiccup, who nods and gestures for him to go.

"Whoa!" (Y/N) yelps, (M/N) gasping and laughing as (D/N) swiftly dives after Toothless.

Hiccup barely manages to lower his hand as Toothless swoops down, catching fish in his mouth as he dodges dragons. (D/N) does the same, tossing some fish to Toothless before feasting on some himself.

By the time the two were done, Toothless had a mouth full of fish and (D/N) had a full belly.

...

"This is incredible. You two did this?" (M/N) admires their map as Hiccup lays it down on the ice.

"He did the drawings, but we discovered a majority of the lands together," (Y/N) replies, pecking his cheek as he looks over the map.

"You two must spend a lot of time together," (M/N) gushes, (Y/N) huffing in embarrassment as she grabs Hiccup's hand and runs her thumb over his palm.

He smiles to himself, looking at the map and trying to determine where they were.

"Then, from Dragon Island..." Hiccup mumbles to himself, "we found this Archipelago--"

He pauses when he notices Valka drawing on the ice with her staff. (M/N) helps (Y/N) up, smiling at her friend as she finishes her drawing of a map.

"There," Valka softly says as she joins Hiccup and the others, nodding.

"Whoa," Hiccup admires, smiling up at Valka as she smiles back.

"Oh! (D/N)--" (Y/N) sighs, shaking her head with a small laugh as he and Toothless start drawing on the map. "Sorry," she apologizes, Valka simply laughing and (M/N) watching in awe.

Toothless draws a circle around him and Cloudjumper, stopping and rumbling as the long piece of ice sticks to his tongue.

(D/N) chitters, using his flames to melt his ice stick and padding over to Toothless, softly blowing fire to melt the ice from his tongue. Cloudjumper tilts his head, watching the two.

...

The four dragons glide on a powerful wind blowing up, some other dragons doing the same.

(Y/N) laughs, rising and balancing on (D/N) as she holds her hands out.

Hiccup remains on Toothless, gripping the saddle to hang on as Valka laughs, standing on Cloudjumper's back. (M/N) chuckles at (Y/N), Malin flying besides (D/N) with a happy chitter.

He smiles and rumbles kindly at her, noticing (M/N) admiring his wings in the sunlight.

"You balance on your feet, too?" Valka calls over the wind, making (Y/N) smile and nod.