Next Plan of Action

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me, I have been here all day," the man pants lightly as he approaches the window. "Okay, okay. I want one of those high seaters with lots of spikes... And a big storage compartment!"

He waves his arms for emphasis as Stoick smiles and nods.

"Absolutely. You got it, sir!" Stoick turns with a grin and starts walking away.

"Dad, this is actually a little more important than building saddles," Hiccup calls as he pursues his Dad with (Y/N) in tow.

"Ah! Lesson two. No task is too small when it comes to serving your people," Stoick waves his finger before glancing back. "I trust you're taking notes too, lass?"

"I... Sure am," (Y/N) slowly replies, watching as he nearly trips on Grump.

"Excuse us, Grump," Stoick apologizes, petting his nose as he snores softly.

"Dad, can we just talk--"

"Grump!" Gobber yells in annoyance, startling the large Hotburple dragon. "You let the forge die down again!"

Grump groans, turning as he was still lying down and blasting a ball of fire.

(Y/N) and Hiccup jump in surprise from the blast, him lightly pushing (Y/N) behind him before shaking his head and continuing.

Gobber groans as the area around the forge lights up in flames, flipping a lever to pour water on the fire.

"That's it, Grump! You're going up for adoption."

Stoick grabs materials for the saddle as Hiccup and (Y/N) join him.

"There you go. Have away," Stoick scoots the box towards them as Hiccup sighs.

"Dad."

(Y/N) glances up the shelf, grabbing some tools from above as Hiccup ducks down and grabs materials.

"Seriously, we really need to tell you about this new land we came across," Hiccup says in a urgent voice, grabbing the box and following Stoick as (Y/N) rushes after.

"Another one?" Gobber questions in amazement, switching his hands.

"Any new dragons?" Fishlegs asks in excitement, appearing from nowhere it seemed.

"We... Didn't really have time to find out," (Y/N) replies, carrying a piece of hide for Stoick.

He grabs it from her with a cheery smile, tossing it on the dragon-back reference.

"The folks there weren't particularly friendly," Hiccup mumbles in a bitter tone, rolling his eyes as he sets the box down.

"Oh, really?" Gobber questions in mock surprise. "Your Night Fury and Dark Angel didn't bring them cheering to the rooftops?"

"No, this was different," Hiccup shakes his head, waving his hand. "Not the standard run-for-the-hills-hoo-ha I've come to enjoy."

"These guys were way more aggressive and too organized," (Y/N) agrees, brushing the hide to prep it.

"These guys were Trappers. Dragon Trappers." Hiccup finishes, shaking his head.

"You should have seen their fort," Astrid pipes in. "All blown apart and stuck in giant spikes of ice. It was weird!"

"It really was," (Y/N) sighs, pausing from brushing as Hiccup holds his hand out.

He takes the brush and busies himself, aggressively brushing the hide. "I've never seen anything like it." Hiccup scoffs, "and worst of all they thought we did it! They didn't hesitate to threaten (Y/N) with a sword at her neck just because we had dragons."