💥12

"...Those three are the ones that changed the most." All the heads in the classroom turned to Todoroki, Iida, and Deku. Y/N listened to their conversation absent mindedly. "...He's kind of cool, don't you think?" Kaminari said. He was talking about the hero killer stain. As the other's quickly reprimanded him, Y/N snorted. She could see the appeal of the hero killer. He was right, in a way. A world without false heroes.

When she had first heard about heroes, she hadn't been impressed. They had seemed like actors in a stage, using their superpowers to defeat "villains." As if humans, even with superpowers, could do that much damage. They weren't dealing with the supernatural. They weren't jujustu sorcerors, operating in the dark to keep curses- the true plagues of society- in the dark. Sometimes, she felt annoyed, that those flashy heroes- who honestly weren't even that strong- got all the appreciation from the people while sorcerers weren't even a thing to most people. It...wasn't fair.

"...Right. Y/N, you had that incident in Kyushu, with Tokoyami, right?" Y/N nodded, He smirked over at that. "Yup. Wasn't nearly as widespread as the incident in Hosu though." Kirishima shook his head frantically. "No way, no matter what, you guys still went through a lot too. You especially, Suzume. You're the one who took out that last villain right?" Y/N hummed in affirmation. "Hmm. Took out a bomb, too." Y/N paused, then turned to them. "Oh right. That part wasn't shown, was it?"

"Of course it wasn't," Kaminari shrieked. Y/N winced. "Geez, you really got a pair of lungs, Kaminari. I guess we can count on you to scream for help if needed." Kaminari gave her a strange look. "But dude... you sure you're okay? It looks like you took a lot of damage during that fight."

"Yeah..." Y/N turned around, to where Deku had ambled up to her desk. "I saw the footage from last night. You really went through a lot." Y/N raised an eyebrow. So, suddenly, he was a celebrity now? "I'm really fine. Not even a scratch on me, see?" He lifted his arms. "Can't say the same about my mental injuries though," He mused. "Kinda messed with a mind a bit, that cursed spirit." "There you are going off about weird things again..." Deku laughed nervously. "I'm really okay though," Y/N waved it off. "After all, you know what they say..." He grinned, bringing a peace sign to his eye. "Trauma builds character!"

Deku winced. "Uhh... I don't think anyone says that, Y/N-san."

💥 💣💥 💣

Time skip. Final exams have been completed.

After doing their practical exams, the class headed back to the classroom. And then, the foreboding topic arose. "Ya know, that wasn't that bad, was it?" Y/N mused, walking with her arms bent behind her head. "Except for Midoriya and Bakugo getting smashed into the ground, injuries were quite minimal." She blinked owlishly at the sky, wincing as the sun burned her retinas. It was hard to get used to, not having her blindfold. "Ah man, why'd you have to remind us? I didn't even pass, I know for sure..." Mina groaned "Besides, you can't say anything, you passed!" Of course I did, this is basically child's play, Y/N thought. After everything she had been through in Kyushu. In the written exams, she knew all the answers, of course, but she couldn't do too well. It would be too suspicious. Y/N laughed. "But ya know, I think I've already mentally prepared myself for the results" Kaminari grinned. Y/N gave him a strange look.

"You sure? Didn't you rank..." Kaminari shook his head. "I meant- I'm ready to fail and spend the rest of the summer in school!" He laughed, comical tears contrasting with his happy go lucky words. Then, as they reentered the classroom, talking about going shopping for the summer camp.Y/N snorted as Kirishima tried to rope in Bakugo into going as well. Then, she bumped into someone standing at the doorway. Eh? She squinted. Who was this again?

"Y/N- no, Suzume-san. I uh-"

Huh?

"Who are you?" Y/N cocked his head.