he said damn sexy red, you sure are a sight to see.

tell your baby daddy you ain't coming home cause you with me.

"all my hoes be hella sexy and you know I stay on fleek." taye rapped along as he payed attention to the road.

he was thirsty for the ***** so I gave him some to eat.

droptop in yo city sign a bitch titties.

"dirty hoes mad, ass fat, and I'm pretty." china rapped as she recorded herself.

"real street bitch I know these hoes ain't fuckin wit me." vadah rapped before she turned around and started throwing her ass.

"bow bow bow." china hyped vadah up slapping her butt as she flipped the camera on her.

go sexy

go sexy

go sexy

go sexy

"alright let me stop cuttin up." Vadah chuckled turning back around.

"yeah you do dat, I think I'm starting to smell a lil fish from back there." taye plugged his nose and vadah slapped his head.

"oh bitch.. yeah." taye turned to hit her but immediately turned back around realizing he was driving.

"wait til we get out this fuckin car. ho you done for."

"tuh." vadah scoffed. "we'll see what yo lil baby ass hands tammat."

"chinaaaaaa." taye laughed as he hit the steering wheel. "you betta get yo friend."

"aht ion got nun to do with this baby." china laughed.

"wait do I take this right over here? I lowkey forgot how to get there." taye spoke turning down the music as they drove down a street.

"yeah take this right then take the left on the next street and we'll be there." china spoke and taye nodded following what she said.

taye parked in one of the parking spaces before he took his key from out the ignition and got out the car.

"awl shit I just realized thanksgiving coming up" china spoke as her hand covered her mouth.

"girl duh." vadah spoke opening up her car door.

"and we haven't discussed how we doin thanksgiving this year either." vadah continued as she stepped out the car fully.

"we prolly just gon go to mama anne n lucifer house. I know mama anne gon throw it down inna kitchen for sure" china spoke as she shut her car door.

"oh okay" vadah spoke as she shut the car door.

"anyway let's hurry up a bitch is starving." taye spoke rubbing his stomach as he walked.

"haven't ate all muthafuckin day." he mumbled

vadah and china followed right behind him.