Chapter 17: The Promise

I was Timemi lying on the floor, "You took so long."
"I'm sorry about that, it took a while to clear everything."
Then Timemi jumped onto my shoulders, "So where are we going?"
"To the White Room."
"I'm ready when you are!"
I summoned the keyblade, "But first, I need to do something."
"Don't tell me you were going to erase our memories," I turned around, and I saw Ven look at me disappointed, "I thought if you use the spell your personality will change."
I hesitated, "Yeah, but it will not change if I use it only once."
"It will start with once, then you will repeat it again to the point you go to the darkness. And what we talk about together about how we feel if you forget you, it doesn't matter to you."
"Of course it matters, but the thing is... what if I didn't come back, you're going to look for me for years and never find me... I don't want you to feel that way."
He got closer to me and held my hand, "You have to believe in yourself that you can do it. Remember the good luck charm that we have."
"Yeah, I do."
"These charms mean that we are connected with each other, friends forever. Promise me that you'll not use the forget spell again."
I smiled, "I promise."
A moment of silence, best buy, it was really uncomfortable, "Aumm... Ven can you let's go off my hand I need to go."
He let go of my hand, having light read color on his cheek. I turned around, summoned my keyblade and married a portal, but before I go in, I have a strong feeling that I'll never see him again. My buddy reacted by its own, I turned around, giving him a hugging, a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you for everything and good luck," then I let go and went inside the portal.
My face was turning red thinking about what I have done, "Soreen are you right? Your face is turning red?"
"Yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking about what happened. Oh yeah, moving to another subject, how come Ven didn't ask about you?"
"You are the only one who can see us."
"Really?"
"Yeah, you're the one who released us, so you're the one who sees us."
"That's interesting."
Then we went out from the portal and I saw myself in the white room.

"Then we went out from the portal and I saw myself in the white room

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy this chapter.
The next chapter will be longer
See you next time :)