Chapter 2: The Beginning

Soreen entered the portal, she saw a light at the end of the road, on both sides, she saw herself crying, "Am I crying? But why?" She asked herself.
Then she entered the light and saw Master Eraqus in front of her smiling, "Welcome, how are you?" He said.
"I'm good and I'm ready to train Master Eraqus!" Soreen said excitedly.
"I like your excitement, but you will not train alone, come with me," Master Eraqus said, going to the door to meet with the others.
Soreen nodded her head, "I am not going to tell him about what I saw," she thought.
Master Eraqus and Soreen enter a room. There were three keyblades holders and a person looking at them.
"That's enough training for today. Xehanort I want to speak with you for a moment," Master Eraqus said.
Master Xehanort walked beside Soreen, "My heart is hurting me, I feel something is really bad around him," she thought while she put her hand into her heart.
Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort went out of the room. Then a girl came to Soreen, "Hi, my name is Aqua," she said, reaching her hand for a shaking hands.
Then two boys came, "I'm Terra," one of them said.
"And I'm Ventus but you can call me Ven," he said smiling.
"I'm Soreen," she said, shaking hands with Aqua.
"Do you know how to use the keyblade?" Terra asks.
"No, I just know how to summon it, I'm way behind you guys," Soreen said disappointed.
"Don't worry, we will help you train to get better," Aqua said and stepped on Terra's foot.
Terra started to jump and looked at Aqua with an expression  on his face saying, "I was only asking."
"Yeah, we will help you. After all we're friends now," Ventus said.
"Thanks, you guys," Soreen said smiling.
Then Master Eraqus entered the room, "Get some rest today, tomorrow I will tell you everything," he said.
"Yes Master," All of them answered.
"Soreen, follow me I'll show you to your room," Master Eraqus said.
"Sure," Soreen replied.
When they went to Soreen's room Aqua, Terra and Ventus were coming alone, "Can I ask why you guys come along?.... Don't get me wrong I'm just asking," Soreen said, a little bit annoyed.
"We want to see how you react to it," Aqua said.
"Okay, why?" Soreen asked, wondering.
"We helped organize the room," Terra said.
"We knew there was a new student coming," Ventus said as he walked beside Soreen.
"I see, well thank you guys," Soreen said smiling.
Master Eraqus stopped in front of a door, "Here is your room," he said and opened the door.
Soreen entered the room, "Wow it's amazing, thank you guys," she said with a smile.
"I'm glad you liked it now, get some rest for tomorrow," Master Eraqus said and left.
"Well it's better for me to go as well," Terra said and left.
"Me too, I'm glad you like the room Soreen," Aqua said and left as well.
"Good night, sweet dreams Soreen," Ventus said smiling.
"You too," Soreen said a little bit blushed.
Then Ventus left and Soreen closed the door.
In the middle of the night Soreen in her room's window looked up to the sky thinking about the timeline and what she saw in the portal.
Then Aqua knocked on the door, "May I come in?"
"You can Aqua," Soreen said.
Aqua entered the room, "Shouldn't you be sleeping?"
"With all respect Aqua, shouldn't you ask yourself the same question?" Soreen said with a smirk.
Aqua giggled a little, "I come to check on you," she said.
"Why do you want to check on me?" Soreen asked.
"I saw you from the window, you looked deep in your thoughts, is everything okay?" Aqua said, concerned.
Soreen looked at Aqua, "Should I tell her about I'm from a different timeline or the crying, no it's better that nobody knows," Soreen thought, then she said smiling, "I was thinking about tomorrow, well I should go to sleep, after all tomorrow is a big day."
"Something definitely is wrong, but I'm not gonna push her this is the first day she came in," Aqua then went to the door, opened and before she left, "If there's anything you want to talk about just tell me, okay," said with a smile.
"Okay, good night," Soreen said.
"Good night to you too," Aqua said and closed the door behind her.
The next day in the morning, "Do we have to wake up this early?" Ventus said tired and yawned.
"Come on, it's not that early," Aqua said smiling.
"I don't understand you Aqua, you slept when I slept, how are you energetic?" Soreen said, tired.
"You are tired too?" Terra said.
"Yean," Soreen said.
All of them enter the training room and see Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort in the room, then all of the students walk to them.
"Next week will be the mark of mastery for Aqua and Terra," Master Eraqus said.
"Master, Ven and I will not take the test?" Soreen asked, concerned.
"You and Ven are young to take the test, however all of you will be training this week," Master Eraqus said.
"Now all of you will begin your training," Master Xehanort said.
A black bubble appeared, then all of them summoned their keyblade and went to destroy the bubbles. They trained until sunset, Aqua, Terra and Ventus destroyed most of the boules, but Soreen destroyed a few of them.
"That is enough for today and Soreen, I want to speak with you," Master Eraqus said.
"I will get better, I promise," Soreen said worriedly.
"Aqua, Terra and Ven you can go now," Master Eraqus said.
The triple left the room, "Soreen, you don't have to be worried. Since you are a beginner and you are not from this timeline you will have a different training in the night with Master Xehanort and with me in the morning," Master Eraqus said calmly.
"Thank you Masters," said Soreen, relieved, then she left the room and closed the door behind her.
Then she saw Vantus, "Ven! What are you doing here?" She asked.
"The others and I want to show you our favorite place, come with me," Ventus said, reaching his hand with a smile.
"Sorry, Ven I can't, I want to go to sleep, see you tomorrow," Soreen said in a sad voice, then she went to her room.
Ventus went to Aqua and Terra, "Ven where is Soreen?" Aqua asks.
"She doesn't want to come, she wants to sleep and she sounded sad," Ventus said sadly.
"Don't worry it is her first day, she will come tomorrow," Terra said.
"Yeah," Ventus said, tearing up a little bit.
In the middle of the night Soreen woke up and went to the training room, she opened the door and saw Master Xehanort and a boy. He was wearing a black helmet and a black coat. He summons the keyblade and runs to attack Soreen, at the same time Soreen summen her keyblade and defends herself.
"I will make you full of darkness and hatred," the boy said proudly.
"I will not, my heart is strong!" Soreen said strongly.
Then the boy knocked her out from the door. Soreen could not move, as the boy closed the door.
"What is your name?" Soreen asked tiredly and exhausted from the power the boy had.
The boy looked at her, "Vanitas," he said with pity.
Then he closed the door and Soreen got up and opened the door, Master Xehanort and Vanitas were gone, "Just stay and wait I will defeat you, Vanitas," Soreen said with anger and rage.

To be continued